• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Username: 1LA
ScreenShots:
Have Been Attached.
Plot ID: -38;23 : fly forward a bit /plot merged... sorry
Difficulty: Insane / level after insane if you want.

If at any time the people testing the parkour cannot complete a jump, message me on here and i can show certain tests for the jumps.

The first and second jumps are difficult but are possible to those that parkour a lot.

thanks -1La

Attachments

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Review :

Positive point
:
-The variety of jump is good but try to add slime or fence part (not only ladder and normal jump)

Negatives points :
-The parkour don't have a theme (I don't considered "pain" for the theme because the theme need to fit with the build and not the difficulty)
-The parkour is too hard. (Yes I know the principe of your parkour is it's hard af)
-Too short for an Insane parkour (It offset a bit the difficulty but...)

My opinion :
The parkour is not gonna be accepted for me :
I think a good Insane parkour need to be hard because of the difficulty of the jump but also because of the durability of the parkour.
Here, there is a big difference between the durability of the parkour (27 jumps = Easy parkour) and the difficulty of the level (More than an Insane)
For me your parkour is impossible and yes all jump are possible, so why it's impossible in my opinion ?
Can you finish this parkour with no speed and returned to the last checkpoint if you fall ? I think no.
And even if you really want to finish it, you need to pass hours and hours (or days) even for a pro player compared to the other Insane.
An Insane parkour need to be hard, but not hard like this (even it's really short)

I hope I help you and understand me c:

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hai there,

I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected.

Other than a theme for the jumps, there isn't quite a general theme nor build. This leaves the course to only be floating blocks which is quite ugly and messy. When accept maps, we look for maps that are original, fun to play yet challenging. Don't forget, nice to look at and fitting for the Parkour world. Try to take this into consideration when making a map. Also, make sure the jumps and difficulty of them have a nice balance. You can not have an insane course with very little jumps, since this will have very difficult jumps - almost close to impossible. This takes the fun away. Checkpoints wouldn't fix it either in this course. To keep it short, take a look around the Parkour world for some reference and inspiration.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.