Juandacun

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Juandacun
Juandacun
ELITE
Ratings
79 9
Hey, ill give you my personal opinion about the map, im not a map judge, or a mod, so my opinion wont matter either if your map gets accepted or not.

I got few stuff to say about your map.

I understand that you tried to make the anakins lightsaber, but you couldve tried just a little bit more detail so people understand what the build is, as right now, it looks like this (personal opinion)

The parkour for a 'Hard' map has to fit its difficulty, you have to not only make the ammount of jumps fit the difficulty you want to be, you have to make the difficulty itself of the parkour to be equivalent to the jumps or the difficulty you meant to set.

As the parkour, try making different stuff besides floating blocks, even though you dontke ladders, you gotta add them, to give more variety to the map and make it feel more challenging, probably using stuff as water, pistons, etc.

A 'mini dropper' in a parkour map might not go as well as you think, as theres no fall damage in parkour maps, people can just fall through each obstacle and take away the deffinition of 'dropper'

As i said before, this is only a personal opinion, so dont feel bad if your builds get rejected, we all start from somewhere and one day we will forget where we came from, so, keep improving!

Anacoustic

Forum Expert
ELITE
Anacoustic
Anacoustic
ELITE
Ratings
163 2
Hi there ItzQtra

Im sorry to tell ya your map has been rejected.

The THEME of the map is original, so good on you for that !

The BUILD is lacking in detail and is difficult to tell what you are portraying with it. Try to use a reference image to help you out with the build !

The PARKOUR fits the length of a hard map, but is way too easy and has no variation. Try to add more block varation such as water, flowerpots, trapdoors, etc.

Thank you for the submission, I hope to see more from you. Have a wonderful day !

-Ana(edited)

Status
Not open for further replies.