Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
Hey everyone!

Today I will be posting ManaNews #2! It has been a while and I apologize for the week delay!
I am in contact with players from game modes for future Mananews posts. This part will be a bit shorter so I can try and get my stuff together for the next ManaNews! Apologies! ♥

Let's get started!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Parkour

I will highlight the new mappers here who gained their rank in between today and ManaNews #1!

I would like to congratulate:

Anacoustic
Samsei_
JM4s

On Mapper Rank!

I have had some suggestions to add to the parkour part, It was too short notice to add it now. I will be adding this later on!

Credits to @TigerTwist for this achievement ♥
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Olympus

I would like to credit:

Myochi
Purplepandit
Johnnyrocket88
Derpylatios

Jecksun

On reaching mining level 100!

Discord

I will be crediting players who reached level 25 or 50 in the 14 days prior to this post.

Councilor Wheezington
Deekaroni
TigerTwist
Stepmom
Caylib
Ocean
Divine
Tytler
Max

Amy

On reaching level 25 on the Manacube Discord!

Forums

I will be crediting people who reached a milestone amount of posts in 14 days prior to this post. If I forgot you feel free to slide me a DM on Discord so I can include you. ♥

@Acid Reflvx on becoming the ManaCube player with the most forum posts!

Staff

Caylib on Creative Mod!
Kxe on Parkour Mod!
Hackfoil on Factions Mod!
Raptor on Factions Helper!
Anacoustic on Parkour Mod!
Quick on KitPvP Mod!
ItsEd on Factions Mod!

Anxi on Parkour Mod!

Anaxrocks on Network Manager!
5ouls on Network Manager!

Creative

Congratulations to Miningchicken on winning the weekly Creative build competition!

Held: March 13th

Theme: Dr. Seuss

General

I will be crediting global milestones here such as hugs, patron, and event winners.

New Patron+

Tizzleman
Rangedhealer77
Cataclypse
Ben5904
DakotaJDyer
Dutchy1372

Derpingfrog

New Patron

Elvis Presley
Swrds
Stingrae
Guyseth
SlicerFish
Internet
Scotty
Tosh
Emmy

Pif

Hugs

GG to @Incompleteekoala for getting on hug top!

Hey there!
This will be it for the second ManaNews!
Thanks for reading this and GG to everyone mentioned above!
Feel free to DM me achievement ideas for the other game modes such as KitPvP, Islands, Skyblock, Survival, and Factions!

P.S.
If you would like to be one of the informants on a game mode feel free to slide me a DM on discord!
Enjoy your weekend and stay safe! ♥

Last edited:

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
732 81
GG! excited for more news updates

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Pog! Ty for the mention, gg to the others!

ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
congrats to everyone on the list! this is such a creative idea, looking forward to future posts! <3

Toshhi

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
Toshhi
Toshhi
Patron+
Ratings
86 1
Ayy ggs