Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Bringing back Manacube QOTD!! Today's question is this: What are you most looking forward to on Manacube? If you have any future QOTD suggestions, please let me know :)
For me personally, I'm looking forward to the new gamemodes that will be coming to Manacube such as Imposter and Infinity :D

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
I'm looking forward to ManaCube's new gamemodes too, more excited for Skywars as that's YouTube content! It's nice seeing ManaCube finally strengthen too. I believe that Mana's next few years will be exceptional.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
I'm looking forward to meeting the new staff and players who will be migrating from Mineville in the coming days and weeks. I hope the parkour community will grow and I look forward to new ideas and outlooks.

pestolicious

Forum Expert
ELITE
pestolicious
pestolicious
ELITE
Ratings
410 14
I'll be looking forward to growing closer to the new staff members :) my main gamemode isn't changing, but i am excited for the new skyblock too !

rew

Forum Master
ELITE
TigerTwist2
TigerTwist2
ELITE
Ratings
401 124
Bringing back Manacube QOTD!! Today's question is this: What are you most looking forward to on Manacube? If you have any future QOTD suggestions, please let me know :)
For me personally, I'm looking forward to the new gamemodes that will be coming to Manacube such as Imposter and Infinity :D
the end.

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Staff team expansion, gonna be something new for me so that's always welcoming, happy to welcome all the new MANA staff members and game modes arriving :)

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Can we all agree that it's great Hallow will be making a return to her role as staff on Manacube?
Edit: I've already talked to Aery already and he seems rlly nice :)

BelenusHorror

Dedicated Member
ELITE
KingBelenus
KingBelenus
ELITE
Ratings
66 7
I'm really excited for the expansion of the server! I'm excited to meet some new people, even though I don't know if many will be joining the Creative server. However, I am really excited to meet more new staff members, and all the new gamemodes that we will be getting. Maybe it will allow me to explore more of the server.

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
NEW STAFF!!!!!

gapplegal

SrMod | Wiki Manager
Senior Mod
gapplegal
gapplegal
Senior Mod
Ratings
298 11
Decided to join in on answering le question!

Everyone above me said it already however I'm looking forward to learning about new humans (awkwardly ofc or else would it really be a gapple moment/experience). I'm also looking forward to new experiences, moments, game modes, cool spawns, dope trailers, and really long posts that are so long that I can't physically read it ^-^

Cheers to a new era :mc_373-0: