Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
After missing a couple of days, I am back with another QOTD- today's QOTD is what do you like the most about Minecraft?
Personally, I enjoy the community, the stories people create as well as all the amazing people I get to meet. I also enjoy being able to build whatever I want, it's like having a giant bucket of blocks that are different shapes, colours, and textures!

pestolicious

Forum Expert
ELITE
pestolicious
pestolicious
ELITE
Ratings
410 14
I love the community, especially the one on islands. Manacube, i feel, is really special because of the community. It is a bigger server but with so many familiar faces that people know. its awesome :D

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
359 108
After missing a couple of days, I am back with another QOTD- today's QOTD is what do you like the most about Minecraft?
Personally, I enjoy the community, the stories people create as well as all the amazing people I get to meet. I also enjoy being able to build whatever I want, it's like having a giant bucket of blocks that are different shapes, colours, and textures!
I enjoy playing on servers. Communities such as manacube make minecraft a relaxing, peaceful and fun place.