mana sucks

Eetom

ELITE
EagleEmpire
EagleEmpire
ELITE
Ratings
7 2
mana sucks, take this down, ban me, ban it, I dont give a f, you dear mana cube are <redacted> and I will not play with that, call this what you will, but I know what it is, I quit everything mana as of today, really great job manacube.

- edited by Purpz

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
'twas nice meeting you eetom.

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
If Admins were aware of predators on the staff team, they would have already been removed from the community.

If you have concerns about a staff member's behavior you may create a Support Ticket. For general matters use the "Report Staff" category. For fears of predatory behavior use the "Report Predatory Behavior "category. Both areas may be viewed only by Admins.

If you have concerns about an Admin, you may contact Dacon, Dynsalir, or me.

I will not ban you for this post. I assume you are sincere in your concerns. However, this is not the most productive way to handle it. The accusations you have made are often triggering for community members (both players and staff) that are experiencing or have survived similar attacks so we ask that they not be made on public platforms.

Please either contact me, or create a Support Ticket on the Forums detailing your concerns. If you do decide to leave ManaCube and haven't shared the relevant information, then you are a part of the problem rather than a part of the solution. You cannot assume that higher staff have the same information that you do.

Purpz