mana pond is unfair...

Sweet_Marry

ELITE
Sweet_Marry
Sweet_Marry
ELITE
Ratings
9 1
I've been playing Earth for a few weeks now and noticed that mana pond is really unfair....
Some people abuse their jump boost from the fishing net or their armor to catch EVERYTHING.
New players don't even get a chance to get something except these players are not there.

My suggestion:
Make the Mana pond event like the lps event. You get teleported in another Dimension without your armor and stuff. The System only gives you a normal fishing rod. That would make it fair for everyone!

I really like this event and it's a great idea! I hope there will be a way to make it fair for everyone!

What are your thoughts on this?

Brinaa

Helper
Helper
Brinaa
Brinaa
Patron
Ratings
312 32
+1 i do not think it should be its own dimension but i do agree the jump boosts are unfair. It would be an easier fix to disable effects at pond. In all honesty on skyblock we can fly at pond and it makes it even for all.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 296
-1 this idea sucks the same players would still get all the stuff cos they are actually good at catching stuff

Sweet_Marry

ELITE
Sweet_Marry
Sweet_Marry
ELITE
Ratings
9 1
-1 this idea sucks the same players would still get all the stuff cos they are actually good at catching stuff
Yeah but then it's their skill and if you win stuff with skill It's totally legit. And if their skill is good enough then why using jump boost? :p
I just wanted to say if you are new to Earth you can't compare to it and barely get a chance to catch something.
Post automatically merged:

+1 i do not think it should be its own dimension but i do agree the jump boosts are unfair. It would be an easier fix to disable effects at pond. In all honesty on skyblock we can fly at pond and it makes it even for all.
True! thats also a good suggestion to disable it

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 296
Yeah but then it's their skill and if you win stuff with skill It's totally legit. And if their skill is good enough then why using jump boost? :p
I just wanted to say if you are new to Earth you can't compare to it and barely get a chance to catch something.
Post automatically merged:

True! thats also a good suggestion to disable it
From what ive seen only 1 player aee actually good at pond and that is thex when hes there no one gets literally anything wanna know why? Skill removing jump boost wont dtop him from getting everything

Sweet_Marry

ELITE
Sweet_Marry
Sweet_Marry
ELITE
Ratings
9 1
From what ive seen only 1 player aee actually good at pond and that is thex when hes there no one gets literally anything wanna know why? Skill removing jump boost wont dtop him from getting everything
Maybe... i know some more people that are very good in it! But as i just said...the point is to make the mana pond even for everyone. Thats why i started this Thread... to collect some ideas from other Players ^^