(M)Anarchy Gamemode

Good Idea

• Total voters

Dadcon

Forum Expert
Ratings
133 49
(haha get the joke)
But I feel that factions isn't quite free enough for players.
Is an
ANARCHY SERVER

-No Rules -No Keys -Chatting is better -NO CLAIMS -Straight Chaos!!!
https://suggestions.manacube.com/suggestions/82792/manacube-anarchy-gamemode
vote for it

How To Keep Its Upkeep;
-Ranked Users Get To Join Full Server
-They Get BASIC Commands, ie; ./home , ./wild

Economy
-No Cubits (to avoid scamming and breaking econ.)
-Money currency, very basic

Bases
-Players can form guilds/clans/groups
-No Claims
-Insiding IS Allowed

Rules
-Lenient chat rules (no filter, soft a is allowed)
-Cheating is allowed, but possible basic anti-cheat plugins
-Anyone who goes on other game modes do NOT get to claim that they are used to Anarchy, by breaking other server rules

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To avoid the probable "spill over into the other servers if you allowed this to happen. Anarchy servers attract a certain type of player." We can make this a 1-3 month event on a yearly basis, something that isn't always around, This will help boost the momentum of the hype around it and make players really want to play it. It'd also lessen the odds of the toxic anarchy playerbase from taking over manacube, instead just giving pre-existing ManaCube players the chance to have some fun.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OK EVERYONE, IF WE WANT THIS IDEA TO ACTUALLY HAPPEN
WE NEED TO GET THE WORD ACROSS THE SERVER
PLEASE AND THANK YOU

Last edited:

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
What would the chat regulations be? Would moderators have a responsibility? Would there be an economy or just regular survival?

Dadcon

Forum Expert
Ratings
133 49
What would the chat regulations be? Would moderators have a responsibility? Would there be an economy or just regular survival?
The economy would not exist, chat regulations would be like they used to be (no filter)
mods wouldnt do much

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
I disagree. Straight chaos is not good. Imagine how many people would leave.

jayjayrox

Dedicated Member
Banned
jayjayrox
jayjayrox
MVP+
Ratings
157 29
I kinda miss having no staff being up your ass 24/7 just because you used the word fuck or used the n word without er. Having free roam to do whatever you want is what the server needs.

Remy

ELITE
VCplays
VCplays
ELITE
Ratings
While I do find this idea interesting, I do wonder how this could be implemented in Manacube.

For instance, why would people join the Manacube anarchy server rather than any of the other anarchy servers out there?

Do you even want people to join Manacube at all with clients? (eg "I just came from the anarchy server and forgot to disable my client on kitpvp"

And probably most important for the administrators, how would this server pay for its upkeep? With other anarchy servers, I see some kind of subscription service (to get fast joining priority for example), but those are well established and popular anarchy servers. What benefits would you propose the Manacube anarchy server offers to people who wish to donate?

Dadcon

Forum Expert
Ratings
133 49
While I do find this idea interesting, I do wonder how this could be implemented in Manacube.

For instance, why would people join the Manacube anarchy server rather than any of the other anarchy servers out there?

Do you even want people to join Manacube at all with clients? (eg "I just came from the anarchy server and forgot to disable my client on kitpvp"

And probably most important for the administrators, how would this server pay for its upkeep? With other anarchy servers, I see some kind of subscription service (to get fast joining priority for example), but those are well established and popular anarchy servers. What benefits would you propose the Manacube anarchy server offers to people who wish to donate?
Well, if a player breaks the rules on another server, they face the consequences, honestly, other than ranks, idk how it'd pay for its upkeep, but how does creative or islands (both dead)

Riffet

Dedicated Member
Ratings
37 5
Personally, i think it would freshen up the server and give players a game mode where they could go all out on their feelings, stress, etc.

As for the problem that people say, how would the admins be able to upkeep it? I think that the players with ranks could have very discreet commands, such as an extra /home and/or a /wild command.

It'd bring more players to the manacube community and give the server a unique type of gamemode.

Dadcon

Forum Expert
Ratings
133 49
Personally, i think it would freshen up the server and give players a game mode where they could go all out on their feelings, stress, etc.

As for the problem that people say, how would the admins be able to upkeep it? I think that the players with ranks could have very discreet commands, such as an extra /home and/or a /wild command.

It'd bring more players to the manacube community and give the server a unique type of gamemode.
yea, honestly, my main focus was to keep both rules and irl money out of it. So I think that some form of a ./wild or ./home command would be fair, and other commands that do not give a major competitive advantage

Jonpauljones1

ELITE
jpjn
jpjn
ELITE
Ratings
This is not a good idea, you can't have a pure anarchy server in a hub system. I can see a limited anarchy server working aka meaning no clients, filters, and some mod supervision. Because it would definitely spill over into the other servers if you allowed this to happen. Anarchy servers attract a certain type of player...

Dadcon

Forum Expert
Ratings
133 49
This is not a good idea, you can't have a pure anarchy server in a hub system. I can see a limited anarchy server working aka meaning no clients, filters, and some mod supervision. Because it would definitely spill over into the other servers if you allowed this to happen. Anarchy servers attract a certain type of player...
yea makes since, but i mean this is more directed to people who already play on mana, also staff would actually get to ban alot. and im sure some *cough* love banning and muting *cough*

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
960 435
This is just a bad idea.

Dacon doesnt need to keep spending money,and he also doesnt want hackers on this server.

Plus if you want to hack,go onto some youtubers server or an anarchy server BUT DONT HACK ON MANACUBE. ITS A WASTE OF TIME.