Microgear

Dedicated Member
VIP
microgear
microgear
VIP
Ratings
14 2
LuckyBlockV2 | Easy | Around 40 jumps maybe 50 | 5 checkpoints | Made by MicroGear | /plot h microgear 1

hi ok last time i posted this it got rejected so .. i have improved everything i was told i know this is not entirely original and i get that but i did improve the map and it would be appreciated not to just reject it but too put it into reviewing and tell me what too do too get it accepted but enjoy the map

sorry i do not have a photo

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
A map will not be accepted that has the exact same theme as an existing map. Especially probably the most widely recognized map on the server.

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Microgear,

I'm sorry to have to tell you that your map has been REJECTED. As you were told before, the theme is not very original as there is a LuckyBlock map already in the server and several other Mario-themed maps. We could disregard this lack of originality in theme if the build was great and brought something new to the table, but it does not. The build is okay, but it's not unique and looks similar to the already added "LuckyBlock" map (with some differences, of course). The PK was definitely easy enough but it was way too long. The PK also had multiple barriers without any sign telling the player of their existence and was quite linear/plain (using an array of jumps/blocks really makes the PK way more enjoyable). Thanks for the submission, hope to see more from you in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.