• Number of jumps: 48

Attachments

firsaan

ELITE
firsaan
firsaan
ELITE
Ratings
THIS MAP IS ACTUALLY FIRE HOW DID YOU DO THIS WHOLE MAP IN 1 SINGLE DAY?!?!

this man is a godly builder :cool::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::D

Ratings
I loved this map. When I visited I was shocked cause it looked better than in the photos. Sometimes the vines kinda annoyed me when i was going through a jump but other than that i loved it.

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello ovur,

I am sorry to tell you this map is being rejected. The theme is somewhat unoriginal, while there aren't any trident themed maps yet, the beach and ocean aesthetic is a very overused theme. The build overall looks like a combination of the maps OceanWaves, JellyfishFields, and NumberOne. The main concern with the build is that the trident is meant to be the focal point of the theme, but it feels outshined by all of the other components of the build. These other components lack texture and look to be worldedited in, then untouched. Overall, there's a lack of attention to detail throughout the build and it feels unpolished.

The parkour was mixed and varied, and fit the medium difficulty pretty well. However, there were some aspects of the parkour that still felt repetitive (look at the 3rd CP specifically) and a bit bland. Overall, the other judges and I thought the parkour was fine, but it wasn't unique or amazing enough to warrant the map going into reviewing so that the build could be revised.

Thank you for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord. Hope to see more maps from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.