Lost my Rank

Hello, I am DaRudeNinja5_MLG. Before I was karatejames1. As when i was karatejames1, I completed a parkour challenge and was awarded premium rank. I had premium for months, and that stayed until I changed my username. When I changed my username, I lost my rank. I would like my rank back. You may ask me questions if you wish, I just want my well-earned premium rank back. Thank you.
[DOUBLEPOST=1469204589][/DOUBLEPOST]I recall this from 2013-2014.
[DOUBLEPOST=1469204733][/DOUBLEPOST]OH! And one more thing. If you help me get my rank back, I would be pleased. And possibly, I would like to help you with the server. I would be honored to work for an amazing server. I would really appreciate it, but for now, I want my rank back please. Thank you so much! -DaRude

LUL

Ratings
32 3
Hi DaRudeNinha5_MLG,

First of all, this should've been in the "Parkour" section of the forums, since you are talking about parkour.

What you are stating here in this thread, are two completely different things. The Premium rank is a donator rank which you can buy at store.minevast.com. It is only obtained when you pay with real life money. You can not, or will not, loose your donator rank when you change your name. Unless you ask for a refund of course. If you have previously bought a rank, and changed your name recently, you can retrieve a donator rank under the "claim rank" section when you log into the store.

The rank that you claim to be lost, is the one that you paid with in game money so called, gems. For example, the Amateur rank and higher are only available in game, and can only be obtained with in game money (gems). If you changed your name recently, I am sorry to say, but you would have to start collecting gems again in order to rank up to where you were before you changed your name. There is no other alternative way for staff to give you your in game parkour rank back.

I hope I answered your question! If I didn't, feel free to tell me.

Have a nice day! :)

Last edited:
Hi DaRudeNinha5_MLG,

First of all, this should've been in the "Parkour" section of the forums, since you are talking about parkour.

What you are stating here in this thread, are two completely different things. The Premium rank is a donator rank which you can buy at store.minevast.com. It is only obtained when you pay with real life money. You can not, or will not, loose your donator rank when you change your name. Unless you ask for a refund of course. If you have previously bought a rank, and changed your name recently, you can retrieve a donator rank under the "claim rank" section when you log into the store.

The rank that you claim to be lost, is the one that you paid with in game money so called, gems. For example, the Amateur rank and higher are only available in game, and can only be obtained with in game money (gems). If you changed your name recently, I am sorry to say, but you would have to start collecting gems again in order to rank up to where you were before you changed your name. There is no other alternative way for staff to give you your in game parkour rank back.

I hope I answered your question! If I didn't feel free to tell me.

Have a nice day! :)
Thanks for the help!