Aloro

Forum Master
ELITE
aloro
aloro
ELITE
Ratings
529 26
Hey, I am Aloro. I am a fan on manacube and have played it for a good couple years under many different names though I should be sticking to Aloro. I mainly play on Parkour, and often build on creative to pass time! Over the past couple weeks I have made some friends on the server, and I am willing to make more friends just message me when we are both on the server and I will be willing to talk. My hobby's in real life are Photography, Netflix (If you can count that as a hobby and going to the cinemas. I am from the United Kingdom (England) and I want to go to as many different country as I can! Within the server my hobby's are parkouring (Even though i'm bad), building and chatting too. I try to help out the community as much as I can too by answering questions that are going un answered and I hope I can help players more as I sent an application for staff member. As I said before if you want to talk just message me in game, you can find me on the creative or parkour server!

- Aloro

Tyler <3

Dedicated Member
Ratings
29 1
Hobbies*
lol jk
Joking aside, I do believe I have seen you around, but never formally met before, so hi Aloro! Thank you for the introduction. :)

Aloro

Forum Master
ELITE
aloro
aloro
ELITE
Ratings
529 26
Hobbies*
lol jk
Joking aside, I do believe I have seen you around, but never formally met before, so hi Aloro! Thank you for the introduction. :)
Not sure I've seen you already but Hi!

Taishan

Ratings
Hello, Aloro! I'm pretty sure I've seen you around in the parkour server, I don't recall, heh. What kind of camera do you use when taking photos? Don't worry, I also consider Netflix a hobby (I mainly binge watch AHS). I also wish you the best on your staff application! ^_^

Aloro

Forum Master
ELITE
aloro
aloro
ELITE
Ratings
529 26
Hello, Aloro! I'm pretty sure I've seen you around in the parkour server, I don't recall, heh. What kind of camera do you use when taking photos? Don't worry, I also consider Netflix a hobby (I mainly binge watch AHS). I also wish you the best on your staff application! ^_^
Yeah, your name seems familiar so I must of seen you around the parkour server, and I watch Orange is new black (Roll on June when season 5 is out), and I had a Canon1200Dslr to take photos. Also thanks for the wishes on my application:).

Wizful

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
453 24

mel

Forum Expert
VIP+
Ratings
206 7
Hey Toby :p Its Mel :cool: Welcome to the forums!! You seem like a really friendly guy. Hit me up if you need help or if you are ever bored.

Aloro

Forum Master
ELITE
aloro
aloro
ELITE
Ratings
529 26
Hey Toby :p Its Mel :cool: Welcome to the forums!! You seem like a really friendly guy. Hit me up if you need help or if you are ever bored.
Id never message you, your a creep! </3

Im kidding.

Ratings
Yeah, your name seems familiar so I must of seen you around the parkour server, and I watch Orange is new black (Roll on June when season 5 is out), and I had a Canon1200Dslr to take photos. Also thanks for the wishes on my application:).
Nice camera! I have a Canon EOS Rebel T5, What is your favorate thing, to take pictures of? I have to say mine is landscape, It's so pretty!

Aloro

Forum Master
ELITE
aloro
aloro
ELITE
Ratings
529 26
Nice camera! I have a Canon EOS Rebel T5, What is your favorate thing, to take pictures of? I have to say mine is landscape, It's so pretty!
Hmm, I like landscapes but I like taking portraits of people out in the streets.