Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello quinn,

I am sorry to inform you this map is being rejected. The theme is not original, as there is technically already a Pennywise/It themed map (SewerClown). The build is not very good, especially on the exterior, it is just a big black box which is not very attractive. The interior is better, it is accurate to what a Minecraft sewer is usually depicted as, but the build throughout feels pretty plain and really empty in some rooms, especially when using night vision.

The parkour is really repetitive and doesn't fit the expert difficulty very well. Many of the jumps are medium to hard difficulty, with added landmines or luck vines, etc. things that make the parkour artificially difficult and frustrating instead of an expert level challenge. I felt like a lot of the parkour was the same and many sequences were repeated which made it a bit boring. I would recommend looking at recently accepted experts to get a better idea of what solid expert parkour looks like. Despite this, the theme and build for the map are the majority of the reason for this rejection.

Thank you for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or preferably on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.