Island deleted, Help please?

Diggity_Dan

PATRON
Ratings
7 1
My name in-game is diggitydan2, yesterday around 5:20pm Est I was invited to someones island and like on other servers I believed it would just add me so I could help them, I did not see the part in chat that it would DELETE my current island... I know there are certain commands and files that can be restored so it would revert my command, If you could do anything to help me Please I'm begging you! I lost all my mythical keys, all my donor items, and kits, This is incredibly depressing. . . Thank you for hearing me out.
I also started a conversation with Dacon, but he is probably to busy to read it. I also had asked in helpop when it happened.

PS. If my island is permanently gone would it be possible to get the 20 myth keys and my starting Vast $100,000 Back so I can rebuild.

Diggity_Dan

PATRON
Ratings
7 1
Great... I just bought the Cupids Bundle 2 and since I didn't have my island I wanted to check out the cupid island and it erased my inventory and my new keys. This server is making me more and more depressed...

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
I'm sorry this happened to you when you were just trying to help another player. But deleting an island is permanent and irreversible. My understanding is the only option would be to roll back the entire Skyblock server, which will not be done for a player mistake.