Introduction (:

Ratings
Hi, my name's Francesca and my ign is cesca_h99 (previously FrannyAnn101). I'm 21 and have been playing on Minecraft Java edition since January 2013.
I only just started playing on this server yesterday after a long search for a server that I enjoy and I finally have! I have been on Skyblock Aztec since I joined and am doing pretty well so far.

I would really like to find some friends to play on here with but I feel like I may be older than many of you. I would happily be friends with anyone who is over the age of 18 :) I'm bisexual and spend my life on Tiktok (@sweetlifeofsackandchody) and playing games. I'm very friendly, sometimes a little shy at first but very bubbly and funny when I'm comfortable. I definitely don't act my age so don't expect crazy maturity as I have adhd and can seem a bit younger than I actually am. Please hmu if you would like to play together - especially on survival/factions as I'm too much of a wimp to tackle that on my own!

Thanks for reading <3

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Heya! Welcome to Manacube! <3

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,891 47
Welcome to Manacube!
It's always so fun to find people that started playing Minecraft around the same time I did! I got it right near the end of 2012 and while I have taken breaks, it's the most common game for me to play.
I used to play Oasis skyblock, and for a while, I was on the leaderboard until I got frustrated with my island members becoming more inactive. If you ever need someone to give tips or help with making a farm, I can certainly help! I play mostly Atlas Olympus now. The prison life has taken me back! haha
I certainly feel like I can relate to you a lot, especially for acting silly cause of adhd... it's gotten me in trouble many times lol! I too am bi, but not too comfortable sharing it much in real life because I'm scared a bit, but I feel welcomed on Manacube regardless.
I think the strongest characteristic of Manacube is its community and the ability for everyone to find their place. Hopefully, you'll be stuck here like the rest of us >;D

AriesNinja

Forum Master
VIP
AriesNinja
AriesNinja
VIP
Ratings
185 223
Welcome to Manacube!
It's always so fun to find people that started playing Minecraft around the same time I did! I got it right near the end of 2012 and while I have taken breaks, it's the most common game for me to play.
I used to play Oasis skyblock, and for a while, I was on the leaderboard until I got frustrated with my island members becoming more inactive. If you ever need someone to give tips or help with making a farm, I can certainly help! I play mostly Atlas Olympus now. The prison life has taken me back! haha
I certainly feel like I can relate to you a lot, especially for acting silly cause of adhd... it's gotten me in trouble many times lol! I too am bi, but not too comfortable sharing it much in real life because I'm scared a bit, but I feel welcomed on Manacube regardless.
I think the strongest characteristic of Manacube is its community and the ability for everyone to find their place. Hopefully, you'll be stuck here like the rest of us >;D
ahem. you realize I started in 2012 as well.

AriesNinja

Forum Master
VIP
AriesNinja
AriesNinja
VIP
Ratings
185 223

AriesNinja

Forum Master
VIP
AriesNinja