Hallowqueen

Olympus | Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,325 82
It’s not difficult at all to be respectful - if you’re still not able to do that, then maybe it’s not time for you to come back to the network.

You lost these privileges because of your behaviour, being punished is not meant to be convenient for you. If you can’t respect other people and respect the rules, we aren’t going to be prepared to consider letting you back if you haven’t reflected or changed at all after ~7 months.

Instead of “flaunting” the reputation you think you have because of your punishments, you should consider working on demonstrating that you have learned from it, that you’re apologetic and that you know how to have a conversation without being disrespectful to people. You’re asking for “advice to get unbanned” but not demonstrating any reasons why you deserve the opportunity, there’s no “cheat guide” to appealing … the only way is actually making the changes that got you in this position in the first place.

woolly26

Forum Master
ELITE
woolly26
woolly26
ELITE
Ratings
238 92
It’s not difficult at all to be respectful - if you’re still not able to do that, then maybe it’s not time for you to come back to the network.

You lost these privileges because of your behaviour, being punished is not meant to be convenient for you. If you can’t respect other people and respect the rules, we aren’t going to be prepared to consider letting you back if you haven’t reflected or changed at all after ~7 months.

Instead of “flaunting” the reputation you think you have because of your punishments, you should consider working on demonstrating that you have learned from it, that you’re apologetic and that you know how to have a conversation without being disrespectful to people. You’re asking for “advice to get unbanned” but not demonstrating any reasons why you deserve the opportunity, there’s no “cheat guide” to appealing … the only way is actually making the changes that got you in this position in the first place.
Nah more Im not able to show respect when I play cuz I have no way to express it
Post automatically merged:

I dont have access to anything chat related and Im banned from discord so ye if you want to see respect I can be a nice guy in forums
Post automatically merged:

Oh, Im not banned Im just muted and 2 what does an apology solve if Im not truly convinced yet about my actions Ill rather keep my mute for a while and maybe talk to some people and see what I did wrong