Duo

Helper | Earth
Helper
dduoo
dduoo
Helper
Ratings
110 3
Hey Manacube players! Hope you're having a great day! :)

I've been farming mcMMO in various ways trying to prestige, and after doing so I got an idea. I'd like to propose the idea of integrating building (blocks placed) into mcMMO.

Here's how it could work:

As we place more blocks, our building skill would gradually level up, just like other skills in mcMMO. With each level gained, we could unlock unique perks or abilities related to building, such as faster block placement or increased efficiency when working on large-scale projects.

I'd love to hear what the rest of you think about this idea. Please share your thoughts and suggestions!

PretzelAngel

Mod | Olympus & Skyblock
PretzelAngel
PretzelAngel
Mod
Ratings
169 7
Hey Manacube players! Hope you're having a great day! :)

I've been farming mcMMO in various ways trying to prestige, and after doing so I got an idea. I'd like to propose the idea of integrating building (blocks placed) into mcMMO.

Here's how it could work:

As we place more blocks, our building skill would gradually level up, just like other skills in mcMMO. With each level gained, we could unlock unique perks or abilities related to building, such as faster block placement or increased efficiency when working on large-scale projects.

I'd love to hear what the rest of you think about this idea. Please share your thoughts and suggestions!
This sounds like a great idea! There might not be a way to incorporate that into player warps (permissions and whatnot), but I can definitely see some sort of expansion to mcMMO happening!

Ratings
427 8
How would it work? Like, I place diamond blocks for 3 Mcmmo exp, or more exp then blocks like dirt? Or is it like just placing any blocks in general. Could we have it the rarer the block is, the more Mcmmo exp it gives?

Otherwise, I like the idea, It'll give the builders of the server a chance to express themselves, and earn Mcmmo exp for prestige aswell. I know quite a decent amount of Manacube builders. This idea will not only appease them, but it'll help the community more, as detailed and giant buildings on Survival are pretty much non-existent, as many players have no motivation to build, since it'll get deleted when the server resets, and there ain't any rewards for making a good build.

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
I'm going to be honest... this is not a good idea. I can already see people making massive cubes of whatever block would be most cost-efficient, not build whatever it is they build and go "Oh, I get MCMMO experience from this, I should build more buildings!"

Though, I will say, the perks and stuff, definitely good ideas.