Rejected (Insane) Love Story Parkour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Molly Parks

Donator
Ratings
I fixed the parkour so there is no racial stereotypes i believe. I hope the parkour part was okay.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This parkour has 100 jumps and 6 checkpoints. I believe this could be Hard or an Insane map.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This parkour has a funny love story to go along with the hard parkour.
The map creators are:
DinoMolly (myself)
Cccooowww
kitty_cat21
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would provide screenshots but i have a certain computer that wont let me take them.
But please go check it out at /warp lovestorypk on creative! Please leave a good comment saying if you liked the parkour!!!
Hope this gets put in!
Thank you all :D

happyheart

YouTuber
YouTuber
Ratings
45 11
I don't think you have a real theme. It could be said that the story is the theme, but you can't see it in the parkour. You just have the rainbow pattern parkour, with the random ladder and round-jump structures, which are unfitting to the story. Furthermore, the skyblock thing is kind of overused.

Also, the only real difficulty lies in constant round-jumps and extent jumps. Most of the experienced parkourists have little trouble with round-jumps. And the extent jumps will be no trouble at all for donators. (/kit donator, /speed)

Lastly, you said this map is Insane, but your ending wool is purple. (Expert)

Status
Not open for further replies.