Info about Me :)

Carl54

MVP+
Headache_game
Headache_game
MVP+
Ratings
I enjoy talking to my friends and playing video-games. I can speak more than 3 languages; Spanish, Russian, and a little bit of Portuguese. I have been to many different places. I have been to Australia. Canada, Oklahoma, New Orleans, Tennessee, and New York. I enjoy going to Disney World with my family. I have been to cooking and coding camp. I also enjoy cooking meals for my family and making breakfast for my parents. I also enjoy making quotes to make people happy and give info about current events.

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
Hey Carl, nice to meet you! Which server of Manacube do you main in? Good to see you here, and I hope you enjoy the server!

_Payday__

ELITE
_Payday__
_Payday__
ELITE
Ratings
I enjoy talking to my friends and playing video-games. I can speak more than 3 languages; Spanish, Russian, and a little bit of Portuguese. I have been to many different places. I have been to Australia. Canada, Oklahoma, New Orleans, Tennessee, and New York. I enjoy going to Disney World with my family. I have been to cooking and coding camp. I also enjoy cooking meals for my family and making breakfast for my parents. I also enjoy making quotes to make people happy and give info about current events.
U can speak 4 including English which u typed this in unless u used google translate

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
Haii ;D
Nice to meet you :>
wow you speak a lot of languages, I can't even speak my second language properly even though I've been learning it since birth-
uH- anyway, what server do you play on here? We can chill sometime