Infinity chest gets full with poppies

MegJord

MVP+
MegJord
MegJord
MVP+
Ratings
My infinity chest keeps getting full with poppies, and it makes me lose money when afk. any fix to this?

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Hey there MegJord,

I'm assuming that you are using an IG spawner system, as well as a chest system to bring the items to the inf. chest that you have. Check to see if the chests above it are filled with poppies, and not with iron. This can cause the problem that you are describing if you have possibly taken out the iron from that chest, and now no iron can get to the inf. chest. If needed, I will leave my discord name so you can contact me. I will be happy to look at it in-game and try to help you out.

Best,
WingsOfFyre
(Reddi Whip with OCD#7635)

MegJord

MVP+
MegJord
MegJord
MVP+
Ratings
Oh wow! I've used infi chest for the entire time I've had my iron golem farms and have never dealt with this issue. I use 1 infi chest and 1 normal chest to make it into a double chest and the poppies just disappear when landing into the chest. Poppies filling up could be a sign of lag as well.
I tried making it a double chest but when I do it doesn't sell anymore.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,322 82
Hello,

This can sometimes happen when the server is laggy/TPS is low and IG’s only drop poppies - typically this is resolved by a reboot, so if you witness this, you can ask a mod to request one.

Apologies for the inconvenience!

MegJord

MVP+
MegJord
MegJord
MVP+
Ratings
Hello,

This can sometimes happen when the server is laggy/TPS is low and IG’s only drop poppies - typically this is resolved by a reboot, so if you witness this, you can ask a mod to request one.

Apologies for the inconvenience!
Alright, I actually got 120 igs in the same chunck as the inf chest would that be an issue too?

MegJord

MVP+
MegJord
MegJord
MVP+
Ratings
I wouldn’t imagine so - I guess that would make up a large amount of the poppies, but it shouldn’t fill up the chest entirely.
A reboot happened but it's still happening don't know now if its due to lag

I’ve been experiencing this a lot as well. I’ve found that in order to fix it momentarily I have to open the inf. Chest take a stack or two out of it and then close it and open it back again. By then the contents of the inf. Chest are gone. However, this happens randomly throughout the day and is a very random occurrence. I’ve also noticed that it happens during periods of no lag just as much as it happens when there is high lag. All in all, I hope this is able to be fixed soon, it is very disappointing afking for a little while only to come back to almost the same amount you left with. Specially when you’ve put in a lot of time towards making the farm more efficient.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,322 82
I spoke with @RozaThePanda about this earlier, and she said Inf chests don’t sell poppies on Aztec - If this is the case, it’s been reported to admins, or we can suggest for it to be changed if it’s intended to be like that, but I can’t imagine it being intentional.

I’ll report that inf chests don’t sell poppies, and see what happens from there. I’m very sorry for the inconvenience however, as it obviously seems to be affecting a lot of the community on Aztec, and possibly Oasis if it is on both gamemodes.

MegJord

MVP+
MegJord
MegJord
MVP+
Ratings
I spoke with @RozaThePanda about this earlier, and she said Inf chests don’t sell poppies on Aztec - If this is the case, it’s been reported to admins, or we can suggest for it to be changed if it’s intended to be like that, but I can’t imagine it being intentional.

I’ll report that inf chests don’t sell poppies, and see what happens from there. I’m very sorry for the inconvenience however, as it obviously seems to be affecting a lot of the community on Aztec, and possibly Oasis if it is on both gamemodes.
To be honest, to make this easier to fix, since it doesn't sell just make the iron golem's not drop poppies, or just ''delete'' poppies overall on aztec.