Helper | Earth
Helper
dduoo
dduoo
Helper
Ratings
110 3
Hello Manacube community!

I’ve been pondering about how we can make our community engagement even stronger and have come up with an idea: introducing an in-game SVA/crate suggestion system!

Proposal:

1. Monthly Submissions: Every month, players can submit their ideas for new SVA rewards and crate items directly in-game.
2. Feedback Forum Integration: To ensure that our community remains engaged in the process, these in-game submissions can be directly linked to the forums. This way, players can not only submit ideas but also discuss and vote on them. Think of it as a feedback loop where in-game ideas spark forum discussions.
3. Official Review: At the end of each month, the Manacube staff can review these suggestions, taking into account the popularity and feasibility of each idea.

Benefits:

• Increased Participation: As not everyone checks the forums regularly, this system can engage more players and bring in a diverse range of creative ideas.
• Streamlined Process: This makes it easier for staff to see the most popular and desired changes, and the integration with the forums means that they can gauge the community’s reaction to each idea.

Let me know what you think, and if you have any additional suggestions to enhance this idea. Together, we can make Manacube an even better place for everyone!

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 295
+1

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
732 81
if this were to be a thing it would not be an ingame system. it would prob work better on forums where u can send concept ideas, images, etc

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
i like the idea but there's always gonna be that one mf who suggests svas for the pure reason to completely rework the meta in their favor, knowing mana staff i wouldnt trust them to reject it. /j

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
"Ingame submission system"
misleading title.
cant be getting me all excited like that.

Mr_DagALkeef_B7

Forum God
VIP+
Mr_DagALkeef_B7
Mr_DagALkeef_B7
VIP+
Ratings
534 98
+1

The players are more active in the game, not forums.

if this were to be a thing it would not be an ingame system. it would prob work better on forums where u can send concept ideas, images, etc
There are only like 10 active people on the forums and maybe less, but on the server it's like 800 player-base. ^-^

Ratings
427 8
This would be like the monthly elite-make-a-title thing, but instead of titles, we get to choose the sva (season vault access) we want in the game. People will most likely go crazy on the creation process of season vault access though, since we all want the best new season vault access for our collection or for PvP.