Helper | Earth
Helper
dduoo
dduoo
Helper
Ratings
110 3
Hello Earth Towny community!

I wanted to share an exciting idea to enhance our gameplay experience by delving deeper into the other dimensions. With the upcoming version of Earth Towny, we have a chance to make the Nether and End even more captivating. Here are some key points:

Nether Enhancements:
- Enable two-way functionality for portals, allowing convenient teleportation back to the original location.
- Allow towns to expand into the Nether, with residents being able to claim plots and construct structures.
- Introduce the option to build on the Nether roof, offering creative opportunities.
- Create a Nether hub with engaging challenges and quests for players to complete.

End Enhancements:
- Organize a weekly event where players team up to defeat the Ender Dragon, promoting community engagement.
- Implement periodic resets of the End islands, ensuring Elytras are more accessible and providing renewed exploration opportunities.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on these suggestions.

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
Hello Earth Towny community!

I wanted to share an exciting idea to enhance our gameplay experience by delving deeper into the other dimensions. With the upcoming version of Earth Towny, we have a chance to make the Nether and End even more captivating. Here are some key points:

Nether Enhancements:
- Enable two-way functionality for portals, allowing convenient teleportation back to the original location.
- Allow towns to expand into the Nether, with residents being able to claim plots and construct structures.
- Introduce the option to build on the Nether roof, offering creative opportunities.
- Create a Nether hub with engaging challenges and quests for players to complete.

End Enhancements:
- Organize a weekly event where players team up to defeat the Ender Dragon, promoting community engagement.
- Implement periodic resets of the End islands, ensuring Elytras are more accessible and providing renewed exploration opportunities.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on these suggestions.
Nah the only one that's actually a good idea is the end resets, as for the ender dragon fight, we already have bosses, for 2-way portals, you can just do /t spawn or /home, and as for claims in Nether, people would claim all the structures like bastions and fortresses, then no one could use them.