Im an idiot...

UndeadGaming

ELITE
_UndeadGaming_
_UndeadGaming_
ELITE
So Im new to this server, and I know the answer to this is almost certain to be no. But im an idiot and tried putting a custom enchantment on a season item.. I was unaware that it had a chance to break. Is there by chance ANY way to get said item back, or am I just stuck with the mistake of my idiocy.

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
361 109
So Im new to this server, and I know the answer to this is almost certain to be no. But im an idiot and tried putting a custom enchantment on a season item.. I was unaware that it had a chance to break. Is there by chance ANY way to get said item back, or am I just stuck with the mistake of my idiocy.
Hello! It Is really sad that you lost an SSV like that. I hope someone gives you the chance to earn your list back.

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,900 47
You can make a support ticket to try to get it back. https://manacube.com/support/open
most likely they won't replace it because its 'player error' but sometimes the admins / managers are super nice and replace it anyways- especially if youre new and friendly.
Good luck!

snakeyblake7

VIP
snakeyblake7
snakeyblake7
VIP
Ratings
sorry but the chances of getting it bacjk are very slim if their is a certain item i have and you lost i might be able to provode ot for you