ELITE
uhhabbie
uhhabbie
ELITE
Ratings
293 11
Builders(s): ashalee, Elly_x, uhhabbie
Map name: Idiot Sandwich
Plot Warp: /plot v uhhabbie (fly forward, pls ignore the monstrosity to the right)
Difficulty: Medium
Reference Photo/Map Photo: (reference photo isn't loading, google gordon ramsay idiot sandwich)

BinLicker

Forum Master
ELITE
BinLicker
BinLicker
ELITE
Ratings
482 8
The build colours on the face look a bit off maybe scaling up will help you add expression. Perhaps the block choices are too dark. In regards to the parkour it looks very slow and unenjoyable. I would look at the use of soulsand, water climbs the water chest stuff. Perhaps it's an issue with pathing aswell

Last edited:

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
361 109
Builders(s): ashalee, Elly_x, uhhabbie
Map name: Idiot Sandwich
Plot Warp: /plot v uhhabbie (fly forward, pls ignore the monstrosity to the right)
Difficulty: Medium
Reference Photo/Map Photo: (reference photo isn't loading, google gordon ramsay idiot sandwich)

I like the concept of the build, but.. I think floating parkour isn't allowed anymore? (Correct me if I'm wrong :-: )

BinLicker

Forum Master
ELITE
BinLicker
BinLicker
ELITE
Ratings
482 8
I like the concept of the build, but.. I think floating parkour isn't allowed anymore? (Correct me if I'm wrong :-: )
You're wrong broski. The idea of floating parkour pretty much just means that you don't want it to detract from the build itself. In this case the water takes away from the build a little but the rest is pretty blended. I do think though that the abundance of armour stand heads inside her head kinda detract from the build.

Hayleyx

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Hayleyx
Hayleyx
Senior Mod
Ratings
484 21
Hello,

I shall be putting your map into ONGOING as I have tested and reviewed your map. Your map will now be discussed amongst other judges. Please be patient as this may take some time.

If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to start a conversation with me on the forums or message me on discord Hayley#1882.

Hayleyx

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Hayleyx
Hayleyx
Senior Mod
Ratings
484 21
Heya!

I regret to inform you that your map has been rejected.
The theme is original so good job on that!

The build is accurate; however there are a few concerns. As bin has mentioned above, the skin tone is not accurate. You can also try scaling this build up so it can reach it's full potential.

The parkour is where the main concern comes in. The parkour itself sadly isn't very fun. The inside parkour needs repathing as it's currently squishy and unenjoyable.

We hope to see more maps from you in the future abbie <3
Have a good day/night
-Hayley

Status
Not open for further replies.