Ideas to improve the usage of mana in Creative

Dnho

Ratings
38 2
First off, I want to mention that, in its current state, mana (the currency) is pretty useful, letting you purchase things that wouldn’t otherwise be obtainable. However, I think some of the perks I’m going to be mentioning could be purchasable to make the game a little more exciting.

Things for specifically members
  1. /afk. Because you could be afk for anywhere from 1 minute to 6 hours, I think it’s reasonable to make the perm bought per use, and because mistakes happen, I think they should be bought in pairs of two. The price would be around 2-4 mana (for reference, vanish is 8 mana and WorldEdit is 20) because it’s so trivial.

2. Homes. While this could fall under any rank, I think members need it the most. Currently a member can only have 2 homes, and without being able to set warps people are very immobile, if that makes sense. For prices I’d say 40 mana, since only that one person could use it and they might not anyways.
Things for everyone
  1. Warps. Currently, as an Elite, I can only have 16 public warps. I am currently using all of them and yet I still need more. It’s kind of weird there’s still no way to buy more considering how useful they are, but anyways you could buy extra warps like you would extra plots. The price is tricky since, again, the usage is subjective, but I’d say a good price would be 100 mana (plots are 200 for reference) since 100 is too expensive for people to spam buy and clog up /warp, but any more expensive and it would no longer be useful. As an example, say I want to get warps for /warp Eden because it’s very large and hard to travel across for anyone without /speed. I want 5 of them for all 4 corners and the middle, and I’m already looking at 500 mana, which is nearly ⅔ of the price of the plot itself.
  2. Force tp (/tp) for 24 hours. This feature is currently exclusive to only A+ builders, so literally under 1/100,000th of the players. I think 24 hours of force tp would be a reasonable purchase since in OldCreative force tp came with VIP. As for the price, once again it’s important to make sure it’s not spammable but not overpriced, so I’d say 80 is somewhat reasonable.
  3. Colors on signs & /rename for 24 hours. This one is really basic. You get /rename and colors. The two would come in one deal because they work so well together. The price would be 8 mana, because it’s not that valuable.
That’s all my suggestions for now, and I’m sure some will disagree with some of my picks, so feel free to share any of that like usual. Bye!

Cos

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Disillusioning
Disillusioning
ELITE
Ratings
212 5
Hey Don, interesting post :) I think you have some good ideas here but many of these kind of infringe on perks that ranked players have already paid for. The idea of buying extra warps and homes is a good idea but I'm pretty sure the point of most the rest of the perks are so people pay actual money to the server to get these commands. For example, taking away perms for mvp+ members to be able to put colors on signs would be stripping away perms that they had paid for to have on creative. Ranks don't get many perks as is haha. Maybe instead of changing current perks, adding new/never seen before perks would be better? And perhaps a new way to get more mana too, since right now the ways of getting mana are very limited.

Dnho

Ratings
38 2
Hey Don, interesting post :) I think you have some good ideas here but many of these kind of infringe on perks that ranked players have already paid for. The idea of buying extra warps and homes is a good idea but I'm pretty sure the point of most the rest of the perks are so people pay actual money to the server to get these commands. For example, taking away perms for mvp+ members to be able to put colors on signs would be stripping away perms that they had paid for to have on creative. Ranks don't get many perks as is haha. Maybe instead of changing current perks, adding new/never seen before perks would be better? And perhaps a new way to get more mana too, since right now the ways of getting mana are very limited.
The perks wouldn't be taken from players who already purchased them, but people who didn't get them with their current rank would be able to get them without spending real money