2 Checkpoints
Around 40 jumps
Difficulty: Medium
IceMountain.png

i_Cryptide

i_Cryptide
i_Cryptide
Ratings
Let me know if theres any issue(s) with the map. Or if the map name is already taken and I need to change it.

Yoshidude47

Yoshidude47
Yoshidude47
Ratings
54 3
Then I gotta re-name it if it gets accepted
Renaming the map most likely won't fix the issue. If the map already resembles a current one, then the theme isn't original. Maybe add something onto the mountain to make it more unique in theme.

i_Cryptide

i_Cryptide
i_Cryptide
Ratings
Renaming the map most likely won't fix the issue. If the map already resembles a current one, then the theme isn't original. Maybe add something onto the mountain to make it more unique in theme.
Thanks for the idea, but I'm very busy at the moment, and won't most likely not have time to do so.

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello i_Cryptide,

Unfortunately, I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme isn't original, as there is already an ice mountain map (IceMountain - Hard) I understand the maps do look a bit different though.
The build is accurate, but it does feel a bit simple. It's good that you used the snow to create texture, but the actual shaping of the mountain feels a bit off.
The parkour is quite repetitive. You had a few different jumps throughout, but there were a lot of areas that were just normal blocks repeated. Try to mix up your jumps a bit more throughout the map, as well as using different blocks and items to create more original jumps, as this will make your map more fun to complete.
The length is good for a medium map, and the difficulty is good for an easy/medium map.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.