Icebreakers

Ratings
I really like these kinds of posts and I thought I'd make my own as I'm trying to get to know everyone better as I don't see 90% of you in game lmfao.

1) What countries are you from? (not where you were born and live, but like what are your ethnic groups)

2) What is your favorite food?

3) Do you have any pets? If so, what kind?

4) Do you have any special characteristic or hobby about yourself?

1: I am 50% Korean and 50% polish. (probably why I'm so good at league lol I'm literally bred for gaming) My whole family are huge culture fanatics and to me it's so interesting how all of us who are all so different got here in this one place.

2: My favorite food is 부대찌개 (Budae Jjigae) Which is essentially A giant spicy stew with noodles, kimchi, sausage, tofu, and rice cakes. (The best Korean comfort food)
3: I have a French bulldog. His name is Brody. He's 4 years old now and he's so chonky. Here's a picture of him.
IMG_0416.JPG

4: A cool thing about me is I have vitiligo which is a skin condition where your overactive immune system attacks your skin pigment cells turning patches of your skin and hair white. My hair is mostly black but if you lift it up you can actually see white streaks of hair which I think is pretty cool. Some models have it like Winnie Harlow.

Cant wait to hear your replies!

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Howdy Howdy!

I love seeing these types of posts from the community, also something I mean to tell you that I forgot is that I love your pfp and would love to know where it is from. Anyway, here are my answers to your questions!

1: My far back family come mainly from Ireland and England. I have a few ancestors that are indigenous but they are from over 100 years back.
2: My current favorite food has to be cream cheese and it's many uses. Add it to mac n cheese, cheesecake, on crackers, etc...
3: I have a lot of animals, I have 6 cats, 2 dogs, 1 snake, and a rabbit in my family home. Their names are; Ryder, Ranger, Mr. Kitty, Ollie, Van Gogh, peanut, Pal, Rugar, Summo, and Rico
4: A hobby I have is art! I am an art education student and my favorite type of artmaking is ceramics/sculpture.

best, kayla

Ratings
Howdy Howdy!

I love seeing these types of posts from the community, also something I mean to tell you that I forgot is that I love your pfp and would love to know where it is from. Anyway, here are my answers to your questions!

1: My far back family come mainly from Ireland and England. I have a few ancestors that are indigenous but they are from over 100 years back.
2: My current favorite food has to be cream cheese and it's many uses. Add it to mac n cheese, cheesecake, on crackers, etc...
3: I have a lot of animals, I have 6 cats, 2 dogs, 1 snake, and a rabbit in my family home. Their names are; Ryder, Ranger, Mr. Kitty, Ollie, Van Gogh, peanut, Pal, Rugar, Summo, and Rico
4: A hobby I have is art! I am an art education student and my favorite type of artmaking is ceramics/sculpture.

best, kayla
This is why I love posts like these, every answer is so diverse. How was I supposed to know you have 9 pets without doing this? Anyway my pfp is the Coven Leblanc splashart from league. Just type in "coven Leblanc" and you'll see it

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
This is why I love posts like these, every answer is so diverse. How was I supposed to know you have 9 pets without doing this? Anyway my pfp is the Coven Leblanc splashart from league. Just type in "coven Leblanc" and you'll see it
I knew it was league, I just could not tell who due to the skin line. It is super cute!