I need help about me.

Dank McMemes (Neel)

Donator
Ratings
25 1
I have applied for staff many times (its pretty much my dream, don't judge me xD) and I always get rejected. This is not a hate message, or an offensive message of any kind. In my last application, it said i just generally needed to improve. According to all of YOU, what should I personally improve (This is a chance to say whats wrong with me). This is just to help me improve.

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Same, I would love to be staff also. Keep working for it and you'll eventually get there just don't give up and get better and try harder each time.

As for ways that you could improve and get better you could always try to be more active on the server.1. Increase your playtime not just on one gamemode in minevast but several. (Get to really know the minevast community) 2. Be more active on the forums, I recommend having anywhere from 50-and above posts just to show that you really participate in the forums and want to help this server grow. 3. Make friends out in the minevast community. You're going to want to be well known around minevast if you want to get staff. Being more popular gives you better chances most likely because then staff can look at what you do more frequently and know of your existence. 4. Help people around the server. If anyone needs help make sure you are he first one to respond. Welcome everyone to the community and help them to feel right at home. Have a good positive attitude towards everyone and be friendly to others and newcomers. 5.famialroze yourself with the rules own minecraft. Get to know the rules more so that you can have a good understanding on what minevast is about. You need to learn these rules to be a staff member so you can do your job properly. If you learn the rules then you're good to go.

Best of luck on your staff applications!
-Texans45 (Daniel)