I got disconnected while in combat for no reason at all, and relogged to die because of combat????!!!

hitec128

ELITE
hitec128
hitec128
ELITE
I had a full legendary set with max custom enchants, a forest dwellers sword with demonforged 4 and I lost it all, SeizVZ100 and FrostyVZZ picked it up,
it just randomly froze my screen, showed the disconnect message and logged me out.
I worked hours on this set, I hate my life so much right now and I want to quit this server because of antics like this.
Please help me resolve, and get my stuff I worked hours for and spent real money on.
Thank you.

Attachments

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
I’m so sorry but there’s nothing to be done. Whenever you aren’t in a safe zone, there’s always the risk of losing your stuff. Again, I sincerely apologize for the loss of your items. However, since you weren’t in a safe zone, nothing can be done.

Knockbackisfun

Ratings
4 6
oh yeah i didnt wanna do this here but i must. oh yeah also to hallowqueen who seems to never fully listen to what i said and just has one power closing threads, why do u think i a man who clearly hates sil for no reason (i hate him for a reason and i did not report him bc when ever i put in help notes to the server i forget what they are called it never helps so i just like to report him via threads oh yeah i hate him bc he removed my crap when the person did not have substantial evidence and i also hate how you guys think your the fbi and have to protect your info why cant you show me the evidence. He also never gave me back my crap after i got insided which is against factions rules, and before you say make a ticket i have it never works i made one before when a staff member told me to (on a alt so u guys cant track me btw) and nothing happened. But yeah to hallowqueen if i were to hold a grudge easily dont u think it would be to MCBYT the guy who denied me staff? (I did get something better than staff tho i get the ability to berate them endlessly like Sheldon cooper for there many failures good night).

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
oh yeah i didnt wanna do this here but i must. oh yeah also to hallowqueen who seems to never fully listen to what i said and just has one power closing threads, why do u think i a man who clearly hates sil for no reason (i hate him for a reason and i did not report him bc when ever i put in help notes to the server i forget what they are called it never helps so i just like to report him via threads oh yeah i hate him bc he removed my crap when the person did not have substantial evidence and i also hate how you guys think your the fbi and have to protect your info why cant you show me the evidence. He also never gave me back my crap after i got insided which is against factions rules, and before you say make a ticket i have it never works i made one before when a staff member told me to (on a alt so u guys cant track me btw) and nothing happened. But yeah to hallowqueen if i were to hold a grudge easily dont u think it would be to MCBYT the guy who denied me staff? (I did get something better than staff tho i get the ability to berate them endlessly like Sheldon cooper for there many failures good night).
Hello! Please don’t be disrespectful to staff.

Have a nice day!

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
I want to see hallowqueens response and also ummmm read the end
No need as my response is based on what she said. I have already sent this post to her

RozaThePanda

MVP+
MVP+
RozaThePanda
RozaThePanda
MVP+
Ratings
160 7
Thanks for voicing your opinion as all staff are always trying to learn. However, this really isn't the way to go about it. Being rude to staff members on multiple forum posts won't help your issues at all.

First off, all staff are here to help. We are all dedicating our time to the server for free and you should at least have the integrity to respect what we do. In the end, no one is forcing you to play on ManaCube if you don't like it. I understand you seem to have an issue with some of our staff members and that's fine. As I see it, no one can be perfect and it's entirely impossible to please everyone. Sometimes staffs actions are extremely hard to interpret/understand and what was meant to be a harmless joke or simply a helpful comment doesn't come across that way to players. It may be because of players moods at the time of reading it, the clumsy and odd way they wrote the comment, or even the weird mood they were in.

Secondly, MCBYT did not deny your opportunity as a staff member. He simply wrote a comment of his opinion on your application when he was a member. The helper management team are the ones that deal with staff applications (Aloro, Hallowqueen, SunsetMagic). If you have any questions or concerns regarding your staff application, feel free to DM any of them on discord or start a conversation with them on the forums.

Something you should ask yourself is that, is it possible you may have misinterpreted any of staffs actions? If you haven't and the staff was in the wrong, you can always report them here: https://manacube.com/support/ , every report gets dealt with and gets looked into. We only want honest and helpful staff members on the team to help the server.

Have a good day/night
-Roza

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
Hello,

It is not appropriate to report staff as a response to a resolved issue. Please file a staff report with your concerns. This will allow your voice to be heard and your issues to be addressed appropriately.

Sunset

RozaThePanda

MVP+
MVP+
RozaThePanda
RozaThePanda
MVP+
Ratings
160 7
I said I don't like doing tickets also um well read every single one of my post
If you don’t like making tickets, then don’t. However, unfortunately nothing can be done if you refuse to use the methods we provide you with. But like Sunset said, the situation has been resolved and there’s no need to keep going on this thread. Dm me on discord at Roza#6385 or start a conversation with me on the forums if you wish to further discuss anything.

Last edited:

Knockbackisfun

Ratings
4 6
Ehh I do use the methods just you know never get a response also why haven't I gotten my crap back even tho I followed to the rules and the attacks both times where rule breakers?