woolly26

Forum Master
ELITE
woolly26
woolly26
ELITE
Ratings
238 92
I got angry because some trolls decided to make some disrespectful jokes about my mom and stuff like these and pinged a discord mod to punish these people and since the mod said that saying that what they said isn't disrespectful I said some things which I'm not sorry about because of how mean some people can be.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I'm really confused about what this is all about, you yelled at people and pinged a mod because they were annoying...?

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
961 435
I'm really confused about what this is all about, you yelled at people and pinged a mod because they were annoying...?
seems like they pinged a mod because the people in the vc where being rude, and then when the mod said they where being respectful, the guy said some really disrespectful stuff.

Satisfiedbread

PATRON+
SatisfiedBread
SatisfiedBread
Patron+
Ratings
72 25
So Instead of Reporting and leaving, you instead attack the people who made the comments. And seeing the messages You sent I can see why you were banned.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
They were probably just trolling, only did that to get a reaction out of you. Whether it is or isn’t disrespectful, do know that the staff will care about how you react in that situation. However, you always have the option to appeal your ban. Also, I’m sure if you tried messaging the mod privately about the situation they’d be more than happy to explain, as long as you remained respectful.

Satisfiedbread

PATRON+
SatisfiedBread
SatisfiedBread
Patron+
Ratings
72 25
I reported to a discord mod but he said that saying I fuck your mom and bs like that aint disrespectful
I agree with you that it is disrespectful, but you must be aware that you also said arguably worst things back. I understand your frustrations but maybe next time if You can hold back you could watch them get the punishment they deserve. If you believe that the staff didn't do a proper job u can also report that staff. There is always a better way.

BombsyGames

ELITE
BombsyGames
BombsyGames
ELITE
Ratings
15 2
Sorry you had to go through that. The biggest issue about this is that although they should not have been disrespectful in the first place, you should have shown more restraint and not played into their game of trolling.

If you ever feel attacked,disrespected, or grieved in anyway your best bet is to bring to a mod or admins attention rather than trying to handle the situation on your own via name-calling back etc.

If you truly believe you were wrongfully banned be sure to submit an appeal.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
The problem is it seems that the staff don't see it as disrespectful, hence those players didn't get punished at all. Whether I agree or disagree, I still believe that the best solution would have been to talk it over with a staff member instead of yelling back at the trolls. It's like fighting fire with fire.