Huge lags

Hello, I have a big problem with FPS and it is absolutely impossible. I have a laptop: Acer Nitro V15, a product that has an RTX 4050 and an Intel Core i5-13420H. If I run Minecraft (standard version without optifine), I look at about 150 -180 FPS. How nice to install Optifine (latest version 1.20.4) and volume Rethinking Voxels shaders and X-ray texture pack (which is same as this page, if by chance it's useful so I'm giving the link) and it immediately starts to crash. Or it doesn't crash at all, but I have like 20-30 FPS, which I don't understand. This laptop should be good, right? Someone please? I have VSync off and the render distance is 10. Thanks power

Last edited by a moderator:

JustAthenaxD

Creative Mod+ | Survival Mod | Event Coord
Moderator+
JustAthenaxD
JustAthenaxD
Mod+
Ratings
82 2
Hello

We do not allow xray texture packs on any realms, except for anarchy where hacking is allowed. We also do not allow advertising of said clients, which is why the link in your post was removed.
I do know the admins have been looking into the lag/tps issues and that fixes are being made : )

Please reach out to me here on the forums or dm me on discord @justathena and i can help from there.

- Athena