How do you get banned?

Ratings
17 21
I'm looking to get banned but in the most glorified manner, whether it's by hacking or at least something of a high caliber.

What is the best way to get banned?

Also, what are my chances of becoming a moderator? I've been muted at least 6 times, and for my current mute it's an absurd reason. Asking a question on whether or not you can be punished for saying something, only to be then punished after with no answer in the first place? Geez!

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Well, if you don't think your punishment was valid, you can always appeal it if here if it is longer than 24 hours.

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
First of all, don't ask other people to help you get banned. You shouldn't try to get banned in the first place.
Second of all, if you've been muted that many times, there's almost no chance of you becoming a mod...

If you want to report a staff for something you don't think was fair, do it here, or paste https://manacube.com/support/open into your browser's search bar.

I know I'm not a mod but I still want to help.

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
Asking a question on whether or not you can be punished for saying something
Usually, if it's not allowed and you sent it in public chat you will be punished accordingly. You can ask the staff member if you may /msg them with the word you're not sure about.
Goodluck with getting banned/applying for staff? (confiscating goals but I don't judge)

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
hey there :)

Great to see you asking 2 very different questions in the same post. Good luck with either (Don't try to get banned <3)

Ratings
10 2
I'm looking to get banned but in the most glorified manner, whether it's by hacking or at least something of a high caliber.

What is the best way to get banned?

Also, what are my chances of becoming a moderator? I've been muted at least 6 times, and for my current mute it's an absurd reason. Asking a question on whether or not you can be punished for saying something, only to be then punished after with no answer in the first place? Geez!
em please don't try to get banned
<3

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
you know, I like the optimism here... not sure if this guy is joking or not- but if u rlly want to go for staff then u can always try- I mean... what's the worst that could happen? It's not like the staff would ban u or something for making a staff app even tho u have like twenty billion punishments on the server! Nah, the staff are too nice for that....

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
im not asking for ur opinion on whether its worth getting banned or not; how do you get banned
Of someone of such high intelligence and being a aficionado with words I am sure you can figure out how to get oneself banned. In saying that it is a waste of time.

Ratings
10 2
im not asking for ur opinion on whether its worth getting banned or not; how do you get banned
i would you rather you don't get banned but you can be banned for stuff such as using hacked clients all the way to being a pure inappropriate little shiz so once again! pls dont