Hoping to join a party

Felixlou

VIP+
tclor
tclor
VIP+
Ratings
i don't know why,but every party I joined always fail.No matter how good they are, all of them just suddenly fell, such as skycity, pvpgods, oldworld.......

So I just hope that I can join a long living party and have fun:(

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Well, Felixlou, you can always make your own party on Survival with /p create (name). You don't have to join someone else's. Besides, there are tons of parties on Survival, and some of them might let you join. Who knows?

Felixlou

VIP+
tclor
tclor
VIP+
Ratings
Well, Felixlou, you can always make your own party on Survival with /p create (name). You don't have to join someone else's. Besides, there are tons of parties on Survival, and some of them might let you join. Who knows?
Well, I just wish to join a party and be a member of it, not start one and be the leader. i don't know why, maybe I am just lazy

Sophie413

Forum Expert
Ratings
112 2
Hey @Felixlou!

My party, Guardians are always kinda looking for new members, last time didn't go so well.. Really the only requirements you must have to join our party is that you can't be lazy like not getting your own materials if we don't have any, and have a good talent!

You're talent could be that you're really good at building, or you like caring for farms (we would really need that.. xD), or even good at grinding really efficiently because we always need a lot of money at some point! But of course you might have another talent I just haven't named! Lastly, we need to get your trust and we'll eventually get you as one of our friends and then a permanent member!

P.s I forgot to mention.. you could have more than one talent XD

Our party is pretty rich I guess. You can live with one of us or of course, you can make your own house! We used to live in one big house, but we all branched off of it and made our own houses. Your house could be anywhere near, for example my house is a little farther away but it's still in walking distance. All the other houses are next to each other, basically. We also have two stables and a big pen for our other horses.

Our best thing and most likely most valuable thing is our spawner hall! In there there'll be all the spawners you could possible imagine! We even have a working ghast spawner, and blazes etc. Most of our spawners were bought by @horsebossmaster. But I've also been buying super cheap spawners off ah.

If you consider joining us, start up a conversation with me or say something on my profile page and of course if you see me online you could msg me! (My ign is Sophie413) I'll be happy to discuss it with you anytime!

That's it for now really, if you want to see what the base looks like we would be happy to give you tour!

Hope that you will be thinking about joining us in the adventure of Survival!
Sophie and the Guardians party!

Note: you could try to look good for us! Like wear your best gear and maybe if you want keep your best tools on you because I usually look in people's invs.. once again good luck!

(You'll probably be find actually it's really just a sign that you're really good but you don't have to!)
(Also sorry that this is so long I just really got into it XD)

Last edited: