Hey i am Edison

BlackPTNL

PATRON+
BlackPTNL
BlackPTNL
ELITE
Ratings
Hi peeps i am Edison ign is BlackPTNL most of the people in Prison Aether know me if you guys want to talk to me or just chat with me i am most of the times on Manacube Olympus Aether Channel .

See yall there !! <3

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Hi peeps i am Edison ign is BlackPTNL most of the people in Prison Aether know me if you guys want to talk to me or just chat with me i am most of the times on Manacube Olympus Aether Channel .

See yall there !! <3
Hey there Edison! I don't play much prison, because I spend most of my time on parkour and Oasis Skyblock. I'll stop by sometime and say hello though! Hope everything is going well in your life. What's your favorite thing about Manacube?

BlackPTNL

PATRON+
BlackPTNL
BlackPTNL
ELITE
Ratings
Hey there Edison! I don't play much prison, because I spend most of my time on parkour and Oasis Skyblock. I'll stop by sometime and say hello though! Hope everything is going well in your life. What's your favorite thing about Manacube?
The members 100% sure about that .

BlackPTNL

PATRON+
BlackPTNL
BlackPTNL
ELITE
Ratings
Hello Edison!

Nice to meet you and glad you're having fun on ManaCube. I might have to come on Aether more and say hey. Come play on Survival sometime, it's the best server ;)

Hope you're having a great day/night! <3

Madison
Thank you it was a great day today i will try survival one day .