RainingNarwhals

Dedicated Member
ELITE
RainingNarwhals
RainingNarwhals
ELITE
Ratings
178 13
Hey everyone :> My name is Ethan, but you can call me Raining, I've been playing on here on and off for a while now, maybe 1-2 months, but now I am just addicted :p.
I am mostly on Parkour1, so say hi if you're on :D.
Just wanted to introduce myself, say hai.

Thanks for reading skrubs.
-Ethan :)

Split

Dedicated Member
MVP
Split_back
Split_back
MVP
Ratings
71 4
Raining. Are you from Fade? I know a guy on there that has the same username.

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Oh please stop..... Don't do on here what you did to me on Fade. @Sans I agree with you. But he is right about changing the numbers, I just tested it out, then I just edited my post ;P

Or just ignore him.
I had told Purple to observe this. We do not tolerate harrassment here. @SplitBack , If anything happens, PM me proof.

Split

Dedicated Member
MVP
Split_back
Split_back
MVP
Ratings
71 4
I had told Purple to observe this. We do not tolerate harrassment here. @SplitBack , If anything happens, PM me proof.
The problem is, we both live in the same house. Purple can't exactly check his IP, or mine. He's my cousin. He used to be kinda cute when he was younger, but now he just got annoying. You know that point in time where kids know stuff, but not enough to be not-annoying? Yeah. He's at that point. Well, thanks for the help ;)

Split

Dedicated Member
MVP
Split_back
Split_back
MVP
Ratings
71 4
Honestly, I don't really care anymore. He does this to me on so many servers I've kinda learned to ignore him.