Rejected "Helping Steve" - New Role-playing/ Adventure map

Status
Not open for further replies.
=====================================
"Helping Steve"

Hello I would like to thank you for looking at our thread.

Creators: C00PSY & Kuroleft (C00PSY's Plot)

Map Name: "Helping Steve"

Without Shaders and Texture Pack:
2020-08-29_14.39.20.png

2020-08-29_14.39.05.png
2020-08-29_14.39.35.png

With Shaders and Texture Pack:
helping_steve_3.png
helping_steve_2.png
helping_steve_1.png

Id/#: #109;71

Difficulty: Easy

Jumps: 34

About The Creators: This is our first Parkour as we were bored and decide to help the community with a little more fun especially people who like role-playing/ adventure games and we had fun creating it.

Thumbnail:

download.jpg

Attachments

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello C00PSY and Kuroleft,

I regret to inform you this map is being rejected. The theme is not original, as there are many dimension/biome themed floating island maps already on ManaCube. The one that looks most similar to this submission is AfterDeath which has an adventure aspect as well. Please check the Parkour List before you start building to make sure you have an original theme and build. The build is fine, it shows the floating island theme of the dimensions pretty accurately.

The parkour is pretty repetitive, with most of the parkour being normal blocks. Try to make mixed and varied parkour by using many different kinds of blocks all throughout your map! The length and difficulty did suit an easy map. You can see execution of our current mapmaking standards by visiting /warp beta on the server, or the Accepted Maps subforum.

Thanks for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.