Accepted HandelBourg - Insane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Visit: /Plot v DionysosITheIGod 2

Difficulty : Insane

Builders : DionysosITheIGod, Seigneur_buibui / RedstoneTuto, Elmo

Testers : Xniper03, Jacobfunparty, BinLicker, CasseyClosed

"Welcome to HandelBourg, a fictional German town from the 19th century with its sewers, its bars, its merchant ships. I offer you an immersive and complete map, where all visitors can get lost and find hidden and unexplored places !"

Trailer map

Attachments

Last edited:

jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
The build is actually really nice and the parkour is decent too. I just really wish you would have taken your time at the end to finish polishing up some things. There are a few jumps too hard for insane in my opinion and the pathing/sign placement for where to go really should have been worked on before submitting. I hope you'll be able to fix these things if it is put into reviewing! good luck!

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
This looks really pog!

Once_Upon_A_Mine

VIP
Once_Upon_A_Mine
Once_Upon_A_Mine
VIP
Ratings
49 3
This looks amazing and the parkour is good too. I agree with jacobthough that the instructions for jumps and sign placement could be clearer

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey DionysosITheIGod, Seigneur_buibui / RedstoneTuto, and Elmo,

Your map has now been put in ONGOING. It has been judged by me and is currently in the process of being judged by our Map Judge team. You can expect an answer in the coming days! Thank you for your patience.

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11

Your map has been put into REVIEWING due to the parkour.
  • Theme: Although we have our fair share of building/city-themed maps, none are quite themed after this. Which is why this is most definitely an originally themed map. Well done!
  • Build: Personally, I think the build is really good. The scaling and detailing is superb, you really captured the essence of this city. There are relatively no flaws besides the odd/slightly unattractive block palette of the blimp. It'd be nice if you could work around with that but it's not a major issue.
  • Parkour: The parkour did not feel fitting for the insane difficulty in its current state. There were multiple segments and jumps that were just too difficult, I would really recommend you go over the map with a couple of pkers so that you can gauge how difficult the pk is and can nerf what needs to be nerfed. Like there were some pretty tough blips, slimes, c4.5's, and even bwmm jumps that have barely any explanation or proper cp placement to ease their difficulty. It was just kind of annoying. Furthermore, we found the parkour to be rather repetitive and boring at times due to the repeated use of the same blocks/jumps (ie. ladders, water, etc.), And add more signs to explain things! The parkour just isn't in the best state at the moment but its's definitely fixable.
Once the parkour is ready to be looked at again please msg me on here, in-game, or on discord (Pat#8000).

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11

I'm glad I'm able to tell you that your map has been ACCEPTED as the parkour has been changed to the point where it's both fitting for the difficulty and enjoyable. Fantastic work!

Status
Not open for further replies.