Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Robotic_PVP,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: I love your theme! I've been waiting to see some more SDS themed maps. This goes without saying but your map is most definitely originally as we only have one map themed after the series and it does not feature Grayroad.
  • Build: Personally, I think the build could do a lot better. I'm more than well acquainted with how Grayroad looks and this is just a way too simple rendition of it. It doesn't do the character justice in my eyes. You should really try to work on the faces' shaping and design and even on the body somewhat. It's just not in its best state at the moment.
  • Parkour: The parkour was long and hard enough for the difficulty. Although you did use a proper variation, I felt a little bored at times because a) some minor repetitive segments and b) it felt like there were a lot of unnecessary blocks used for the parkour for the sake of using more blocks. Listen, we want you to make the parkour you want. Don't worry about using every block imaginable, but instead every jump imaginable. Make it technically varied!
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.