Mr_Milly

ELITE
Mr_Milly
Mr_Milly
ELITE
Ratings
2 1
dear sir/madame,

we wanted to do the ancient trials quest, but we cant do this. we did all the other island quest but this is the last of all.
so i asked in the chat if someone can do it for us. and ssnek_ said that i can make a ticket and ask if i can get the quest (unlocked) because it was broken or something.

i would appriciate a solution for this. because we al tried and we cant go past some part. most of my team members didnt even get past the 3 endermans that hunt you down. i completedwave 8 and then it was impossible for me to do it.

maybe there is in the future update a way that you can do a 2 player lobby so that there is a fair chang for all to complete the challenge.

greetings,
Mr_Milly

Mellysz

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Mel1y
Mel1y
ELITE
Ratings
189 7
Hello,
Trials is a buggy game and it usually glitches when you finish a wave or beat zulrah. In that case you can make a ticket to get your victory (only if you beat zulrah and have proof of it). Otherwise staff members can’t give you a victory for your quest if you didn’t beat the game. For the endermans, I suggest you to get archer class and just keep running while bow spamming them. Good luck beating trials!

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,902 47
Hi Mr willy!
I can do the trials for you! I'm at least seemingly proficient at it.
I'd have to do it on my alt tho since I have an island.
I'll come on oasis every now and then to look for you.

Mr_Milly

ELITE
Mr_Milly
Mr_Milly
ELITE
Ratings
2 1
hello,

thanks to ssm_god he completed with his alt the ancient trials, and he said that i needed to wait a few minutes because it needed to update.
but how long do i need to wait??? because it isnt updated and i think it is bugged.

i send 2 screen shot one of ssm_god's alt that completed the trial and one of the /quest menu that it is still 0%

greetings,
Mr_Milly

Attachments

Mr_Milly

ELITE
Mr_Milly
Mr_Milly
ELITE
Ratings
2 1
dear sir/ madame,

I looked Today at the quests and it is still not updated.

so can i have my victory, i send already 2 screens with the result and the quest.

Greetings,
Mr_Milly