Grading plots with helpers on them.

Would you like to get this feature back?

• Yes!

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Not really.

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • I'm not sure.

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ratings
I dont know why, but appearently, plots with helpers on them cant be graded, which i think, is silly. Because in Beta 2.0, Grading plots with helpers on them was still possible, and i dont know why they removed it so i would like to try and bring that feature back, because i love building for a grade with my pal, just like in beta 2.0. If anyone knows why this feature has been removed, then please reply to this thread, -Tim <3

Ratings
I dont know why, but appearently, plots with helpers on them cant be graded, which i think, is silly. Because in Beta 2.0, Grading plots with helpers on them was still possible, and i dont know why they removed it so i would like to try and bring that feature back, because i love building for a grade with my pal, just like in beta 2.0. If anyone knows why this feature has been removed, then please reply to this thread, -Tim <3
I thought plots with helpers can be graded; I submitted one with my friend and the system didn't stop it. If I'm wrong though, at the moment I don't know why this feature is removed. (Sorry??)

Ratings
I thought plots with helpers can be graded; I submitted one with my friend and the system didn't stop it. If I'm wrong though, at the moment I don't know why this feature is removed. (Sorry??)
submitting is something else than grading, you submit a plot with a helper on it, and it wont be graded at all ;-;

Ratings
I thought about this alot, since you have been helped, would the other people get the rank (ex. D+) as you. But, its understandable that grading a plot with helpers compared to someone doing the work all by themselves falls unfair. so im conflicted. but this has always been on my mind lmao

Pud96

Forum Expert
VIP+
Pud96
Pud96
VIP+
Ratings
57 14
I agree whit you is true and helpful at less 2 players helper would be cool

Ratings
I agree whit you is true and helpful at less 2 players helper would be cool
Yeah, not too many helpers, one helper would be so much work for the moderators already, imagine more than 1 helper. The mods would be busy all day, and we wouldn't want that at all.

Pud96

Forum Expert
VIP+
Pud96
Pud96
VIP+
Ratings
57 14
Yeah, not too many helpers, one helper would be so much work for the moderators already, imagine more than 1 helper. The mods would be busy all day, and we wouldn't want that at all.
True plus it would be fun to work whit friens
[DOUBLEPOST=1439813625,1439813124][/DOUBLEPOST]:3 if this get accepted the first person to work would be ?????? TIM XD :3

Wafflethecat

Forum Expert
Mapper
Ratings
128 3
Hmm... I did not know about this. Thanks for the information.

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
I actually never knew they removed this. (This is what happens when you leave MV for a few months) It should be added back with a limit for how much helpers you can have, and there should also be a limit to what rank you can get with your build (For example, your not gonna get 12 people into Build team with a single build) but it should be added back. One of the reasons most people build Creative on a mulitplayer server is the ability to interact with others whilst doing their things, and most want to interact with others and BUILD with others. Maybe set a Limit to 4 people a build and a max rank recieved of B or B+, and maybe the expectancy level for the rank would be set higher. I do support this idea/feature.

Pud96

Forum Expert
VIP+
Pud96
Pud96
VIP+
Ratings
57 14
i agree and desagree whit you well th main reason that i agree is casue i would be tru the desagree case is casue i dont know if get just B and B+ is good idea i would say 2-3 people helping and the have to be C+-B+ to help cause give a grade to a player that just help in like 2 things is not fear for the ones who work alot on it

Pud96

Ratings
I actually never knew they removed this. (This is what happens when you leave MV for a few months) It should be added back with a limit for how much helpers you can have, and there should also be a limit to what rank you can get with your build (For example, your not gonna get 12 people into Build team with a single build) but it should be added back. One of the reasons most people build Creative on a mulitplayer server is the ability to interact with others whilst doing their things, and most want to interact with others and BUILD with others. Maybe set a Limit to 4 people a build and a max rank recieved of B or B+, and maybe the expectancy level for the rank would be set higher. I do support this idea/feature.
I'd say 2 people max, else the graders would have to go through mass amounts of work

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
No spam posts​
Don't make short and pointless posts. If you like the content and want to show the OP, use the Like button, rather than just saying "Nice", etc.

If you break the rules, you may be at risk of receiving a warning.
Warning points last for 1 month, and while you are at or above 3 points, you will be in a Banned state, unable to post new content, or reply to existing content.
//warned Pud96

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
You were warned for making spam posts. That is why that forum rule was copied to your warning. Posts like 'I agree' should be made with the like button. 'XD' is also considered spam as it contributes nothing to the topic.

please use the rating buttons provided instead of making short spam posts. A link to the forum rules is in my signature

Ryanminty123

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
110 3
Hey Tim, I've asked this question before and the main response I got is because it is technically less work. When you have more people on a plot filling it becomes easier, however, If you work to the best of your abilities with this person then I'd presume that, if the plot is good enough, you can get graded. But because you have help with the plot it should take as much effort as you both making individual plots, then if there's 3 people it must be spectacular. This usually wont happen, but I'd presume that it is possible to get graded with Helpers, but it's very difficult.