Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
I agree, i dont think this server is a bad one. But if i was in your case yeah. Sorry, Hope to see you again you are a great player and a good friend. Good Luck in the next thing u will make bye Capo <3 Love you

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Rather than make my own forum post, Ill just leave aside Capo. Many other people have left because of the bad cases such as the one that happened to myself and the unfair judging that gives innocent players bans for "hacking" when there's no proof. Not stating that I didnt hack, I admitted to it. However this server has gone to the hell apart from what it was before everything changed. I will still remain and stalk the forums, But to be honest, Theres much more fun servers out there. MineVast does allow and have great things such as skyblock, parkour, creative etc. But with all the homophobia, cussing, afk staff, etc etc; The server slowly drifts downwards. Im sure there are most people that disagree with this, However just watch the server in secret for a bit, and see for yourself.

Farewell.

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
Rather than make my own forum post, Ill just leave aside Capo. Many other people have left because of the bad cases such as the one that happened to myself and the unfair judging that gives innocent players bans for "hacking" when there's no proof. Not stating that I didnt hack, I admitted to it. However this server has gone to the hell apart from what it was before everything changed. I will still remain and stalk the forums, But to be honest, Theres much more fun servers out there. MineVast does allow and have great things such as skyblock, parkour, creative etc. But with all the homophobia, cussing, afk staff, etc etc; The server slowly drifts downwards. Im sure there are most people that disagree with this, However just watch the server in secret for a bit, and see for yourself.

Farewell.
True, Because this isnt the MOST popular server some people Hack, Cuss etc etc because they abuse their hacks or cussing griefing etc to bother other players when they dont care to be banned.. u say u have no proof i think that if u get Banned they need to show you the proofs like in Creative when u grief a plot with /set 0 they show u something like "[Nickname] Did the command /set 0" they show u the link with the proof but if they had NO proofs i dont know why they banned you 2. If someone read this and knows the proof tell them :/
[DOUBLEPOST=1460161461,1460161131][/DOUBLEPOST]Tenshi and Capo if u read what i wrote i edited it many times so read it again if u saw this when i sent it

ILiekSand | Sand

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
115 29
True, Because this isnt the MOST popular server some people Hack, Cuss etc etc because they abuse their hacks or cussing griefing etc to bother other players when they dont care to be banned.. u say u have no proof i think that if u get Banned they need to show you the proofs like in Creative when u grief a plot with /set 0 they show u something like "[Nickname] Did the command /set 0" they show u the link with the proof but if they had NO proofs i dont know why they banned you 2. If someone read this and knows the proof tell them :/
[DOUBLEPOST=1460161461,1460161131][/DOUBLEPOST]Tenshi and Capo if u read what I wrote I edited it many times so read it again if u saw this when i sent it
Many players hack, Minecraft Is full of hackers these days & Cussing Is allowed but not on skyblock (U already know that) & Yes I do agree that they have to show staff members proof of hackers,griefers & etc. Staff are often AFK now they used to not be afk at all!..I left possibly a week ago & this community is complete shit well that's what I see compare 2 what it was back in 2013/2014 I Bearly saw any griefers/hackers at that point. My friend got banned for asking @Drakey why I got banned -,- It was very stupid & it was the most ridiculous thing ever, this is the reason we both quit..Not just cuz of that many other things, players r rude af, spammers, griefers, Hackers & etc -,- this community is just such bullshit they atleast improved there hacking system..From what I see this Community used to be the best but now its just some bullshit.

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
If u quit the server is there a way to get ur Money back from ranks?

gogre

ELITE
gogre
gogre
ELITE
Ratings
300 37
Many players hack, Minecraft Is full of hackers these days & Cussing Is allowed but not on skyblock (U already know that) & Yes I do agree that they have to show staff members proof of hackers,griefers & etc. Staff are often AFK now they used to not be afk at all!..I left possibly a week ago & this community is complete shit well that's what I see compare 2 what it was back in 2013/2014 I Bearly saw any griefers/hackers at that point. My friend got banned for asking @Drakey why I got banned -,- It was very stupid & it was the most ridiculous thing ever, this is the reason we both quit..Not just cuz of that many other things, players r rude af, spammers, griefers, Hackers & etc -,- this community is just such bullshit they atleast improved there hacking system..From what I see this Community used to be the best but now its just some bullshit.
No your friend got banned for asking why you were banned because that 'friend' turned out to be you, using the same IP and even admitting to players that it was you. Do not lie about things that make staff look bad.

If u quit the server is there a way to get ur Money back from ranks?
No.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
I can't agree of disagree with anyone on this thread. I have always like Minevast but with less devoted staff work and more hackers I would have to agree that this server isn't as good as it used to be.

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
I'm unbanned anyway, I provided proof to provide my innocence.
Your evidence did not provide enough proof that you didn't hack. However us staff didn't have enough evidence from the incident to keep you banned and therefore you were unbanned.

Tywone

Dedicated Member
Donator+
Tywone
Tywone
MVP
Ratings
346 11
Instead of complaining about our "bullshit" community, then do something to help improve it. Instead of complaining about all the hackers, spammers, griefers and things like that, then file a player report with evidence.

You have to understand that staff members aren't some godly figures; we're all humans just like you. We get busy with stuff. Just because we're on the server doesn't mean we're not busy dealing with something. We can't deal with every single in game report. Being staff means you have to deal with issues on all servers.

No, in game reports aren't useless; but it is better to file a report on the forums. I don't know if you've filed any type of report, in game or on the forums. But filing reports whether it be in game or on the forums helps us remove the toxic people from our community.

Before I applied for staff, I filed over 15 player reports on the forums, and more in game. Maybe you should start doing the same instead of sitting back and complaining.

ILiekSand | Sand

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
115 29
Instead of complaining about our "bullshit" community, then do something to help improve it. Instead of complaining about all the hackers, spammers, griefers and things like that, then file a player report with evidence.

You have to understand that staff members aren't some godly figures; we're all humans just like you. We get busy with stuff. Just because we're on the server doesn't mean we're not busy dealing with something. We can't deal with every single in game report. Being staff means you have to deal with issues on all servers.

No, in game reports aren't useless; but it is better to file a report on the forums. I don't know if you've filed any type of report, in game or on the forums. But filing reports whether it be in game or on the forums helps us remove the toxic people from our community.

Before I applied for staff, I filed over 15 player reports on the forums, and more in game. Maybe you should start doing the same instead of sitting back and complaining.
I do know that Staff can be busy..As they are...+ How Could I Improve it? By Voting? By Advertising on other servers & telling players to come on MV? ..Im not doing that & Im not complaining Im just sayin & when dafuq did I say that in-game reports r useless..(lmao) & I know you staff members are humans not some "God Figures" + I like never Complain About hackers..I rather see hackers or see people complain about hackers..I dont complain about "Spammers" "Griefers" I know how its like being staff as I used to be staff..On some server..I got demoted well for being in active (I forgot the IP Lmao)..Thats All I have 2 say GB
[DOUBLEPOST=1460301879][/DOUBLEPOST]
No your friend got banned for asking why you were banned because that 'friend' turned out to be you, using the same IP and even admitting to players that it was you. Do not lie about things that make staff look bad.
Haha Yes, but I wasnt the one on the account (he was playing but it may have been on my computer) -,- As we used to have eachothers account on our computers...& When I "admitted" that it was me I was just typing on his/mine (dont remeber if we were in mine or his -,-) computer saying "Hi" Or whatever the fuck I said & Im not trying to make staff look bad at all & why did he get banned for asking while he didnt do anything? Tho I advertised in msg doesnt mean he should get banned for doing exactly nothing -,-

Last edited:

gogre

ELITE
gogre
gogre
ELITE
Ratings
300 37
This was like a year ago for one, and also our advertising rule used to be that you cannot advertise in /msg. Are you even still bothered about this?

Tywone

Dedicated Member
Donator+
Tywone
Tywone
MVP
Ratings
346 11
I do know that Staff can be busy..As they are...+ How Could I Improve it? By Voting? By Advertising on other servers & telling players to come on MV? ..Im not doing that & Im not complaining Im just sayin & when dafuq did I say that in-game reports r useless..(lmao) & I know you staff members are humans not some "God Figures" + I like never Complain About hackers..I rather see hackers or see people complain about hackers..I dont complain about "Spammers" "Griefers" I know how its like being staff as I used to be staff..On some server..I got demoted well for being in active (I forgot the IP Lmao)..Thats All I have 2 say GB
[DOUBLEPOST=1460301879][/DOUBLEPOST]
Haha Yes, but I wasnt the one on the account (he was playing but it may have been on my computer) -,- As we used to have eachothers account on our computers...& When I "admitted" that it was me I was just typing on his/mine (dont remeber if we were in mine or his -,-) computer saying "Hi" Or whatever the fuck I said & Im not trying to make staff look bad at all & why did he get banned for asking while he didnt do anything? Tho I advertised in msg doesnt mean he should get banned for doing exactly nothing -,-
Lying won't get you anywhere. You claim you haven't complained about hackers, griefers, spammers, and things along those lines. Yet, I find this in your message: "I Bearly saw any griefers/hackers at that point. My friend got banned for asking @Drakey why I got banned -,- It was very stupid & it was the most ridiculous thing ever, this is the reason we both quit..Not just cuz of that many other things, players r rude af, spammers, griefers, Hackers & etc"

Voting and advertising does not come even remotely close to solving your "problems" with our "bullshit" community being filled with hackers, griefers, spammers, and such.

I honestly don't understand why you're complaining and making such a big deal out of something you can easily fix yourself by just simply reporting players instead of sitting back and complaining about how the rule breakers aren't being punished.

Status
Not open for further replies.