Rejected Goldrush - Easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
A cave full of lots of fun parkour and tricks and a few Easter eggs! Although it doesn't look very good from the outside which I apologize for in advance to me I think it looks wonderful on the inside. Thank You and I hope this map gets accepted! (I spent a long time on it)

Map made by BarrelAgate2772 and this is my second time trying to create a map and I failed the first time so I'm back with a better one!
/plot visit BarrelAgate2772
Difficulty: Easy
# of Jumps: Around 30
Map Name: Goldrush

Attachments

Last edited:

Nathanpls

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Ratings
460 21
Your post isnt following the requirements set by Dacon. I strongly recommend that you read THIS and change it quickly! :)

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Hey there, BarrelAgate2772

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
Theme: Firstly for your theme, I'm going to say that this is not that original, we've already got a handful of parkour maps that include caves, underground areas, etc. I like the idea of it but I really don't believe it's that original sadly.

Build: Your build, from my perspective your build is pretty basic and there isn't really much detail in your build. No really significant things to make it seem different/better from other parkour maps and just not a whole lot of effort and detail put into your build which is disappointing. Aswell as there outside of your map being clunky/unnatractive.

Parkour: Your parkour after I tried it out is pretty repetitive, you tend to use the same boring blocks a lot and I don't really see any interesting blocks/jumps incorporated into your map submission which is disappointing. I suggest adding many more interesting block types such as flower pot jumps, chest/enchantment table jumps, etc.

Thanks for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.