Giveaway for Staff and Players!!!

Cowamin

Forum Expert
PATRON
Ratings
381 13
PLEASE USE THE POLL TO VOTE NOT THE FORUM POST!!!! I am counting the poll not the forums because that would be too hard and there wouldn't be room for anonymity!

I don't know what is with me, but the stress of finals has been making me feel generous or something along those terms. (I think a large part of me making these giveaways is an excuse to procrastinate lol) I think I have like 3 giveaways happening right now but screw it, how about one for the staff in particular?

My idea is this:

Anyone (player or staff member) can vote on this forum for their favorite staff member or the staff member that they feel best deserves 10 cubits for just being amazing. The staff member that has the most votes by Sunday (December 20th) will win 10 cubits! If there is a tie between staff members then there will be a coinflip or drawing of a name by me to decide the winner.

Note: to all players, I know this doesn't give you any incentive to enter because you don't have a chance of winning, but I will add in some incentive, the person with the best reason for why they are voting for a specific staff member will win 5 cubits, so make sure to write some good stuff for me to read down below, I will be reading everything!) However, if a staff member has the best reason for why another staff member is their favorite or deserves to win, then the staff member that made the comment will win the 5 cubits instead of a player!

Put your in game name and discord username for a chance to win the 5 cubits! :)

I am making a poll online because it doesn't appear there is a way to make a like 70 option long poll lol

https://linkto.run/p/D14125HG <<<<< This is the link to the poll, just honestly command F or whatever it is on your type of computer to quickly find the staff member you are looking for instead of scrolling down all the way! Sorry this is kind of complicated but I thought it would be a fun idea!

Last edited:

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
voted ;3 thank you again for another giveaway :p
of course only one person can win, but i think every staff member on the team deserves more recognition and deserves to win.
best of luck to everyone and thank you again <3

Cowamin

Forum Expert
PATRON
Ratings
381 13
voted ;3 thank you again for another giveaway :p
of course only one person can win, but i think every staff member on the team deserves more recognition and deserves to win.
best of luck to everyone and thank you again <3
Yeah I totally wish I had 10 cubits to giveout to everyone :( but I thought this would be a fun little way for the community to show appreciation to all the staff members, even to the ones that don't win!

falconcat2000

Dedicated Member
VIP+
oHungry
oHungry
VIP+
Ratings
47 2
wait do i still write my reason for voting? in that case i vote kayla for being very nice on the forums and being active and always responding with kind things

timmy42502

PATRON
Timmy42502
Timmy42502
Patron
Ratings
53 4
I vote ttuller because he forced me to and I'm locked in his basement, ttuller if you see this please let me out I'm hungry

Cowamin

Forum Expert
PATRON
Ratings
381 13
Due to internal reports, Ttuller has been rebanned under the suspicion of x-ray. He has been deMOATed, therefore he cannot participate! We wish him best of luck.
It was only a matter of time! I knew his secret but refused to expose him, rip TTuller, just know I was not the reason for your downfall