khirina

Dedicated Member
VIP
khirina
khirina
VIP
Ratings
130 6
With the changes, I think the pk is much more balanced. I did find these things though:

2020-06-14_20.53.40.png 2020-06-14_20.54.35.png
You can do some gate shenanigans (yellow path). I think you could prevent these skips with barriers on the blue.

2020-06-14_20.55.32.png 2020-06-14_20.58.14.png
Im not sure why, but these jumps are impossible for me. It might be a version difference or some other bullshit, but they should be fixed anyways.

There might also be some other things you can do with the gates, so look out for those.

Ratings
With the changes, I think the pk is much more balanced. I did find these things though:

View attachment 29841 View attachment 29842
You can do some gate shenanigans (yellow path). I think you could prevent these skips with barriers on the blue.

View attachment 29843 View attachment 29844
Im not sure why, but these jumps are impossible for me. It might be a version difference or some other bullshit, but they should be fixed anyways.

There might also be some other things you can do with the gates, so look out for those.
I Appreciate the feedback :)

Luci

Forum Expert
ELITE
drowfie
drowfie
ELITE
Ratings
98 3
Hey! I'm here to give some feedback for your map :D
(please keep in mind I am not an official map judge and cannot accept or deny your map)

Positives:
The build is decently attractive, and it doesn't look messy at all
The theme is fairly original
The difficulty you're going for fits the parkour well

Negatives:
The parkour could be more varied
The parkour is way too long for the difficulty you're going for

As of now, I'm going to be giving your map a rating of 0. I recommend adding some more variation to your parkour, although your map is fairly varied I found an often recurrence of ladders and slabs throughout the map, another thing I strongly recommend is to shorten the length of your map as it currently fits the jump requirements of an expert map, for more information read this: https://manacube.com/threads/must-read-map-submission-information-format.649/ .

-Luci

Ratings
Hey! I'm here to give some feedback for your map :D
(please keep in mind I am not an official map judge and cannot accept or deny your map)

Positives:
The build is decently attractive, and it doesn't look messy at all
The theme is fairly original
The difficulty you're going for fits the parkour well

Negatives:
The parkour could be more varied
The parkour is way too long for the difficulty you're going for

As of now, I'm going to be giving your map a rating of 0. I recommend adding some more variation to your parkour, although your map is fairly varied I found an often recurrence of ladders and slabs throughout the map, another thing I strongly recommend is to shorten the length of your map as it currently fits the jump requirements of an expert map, for more information read this: https://manacube.com/threads/must-read-map-submission-information-format.649/ .

-Luci
Ive decided to up the difficulty to an expert map and buffed some of the jumps. Thanks for your input

Last edited:

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hey Slang,

I wasn't able to message you on Discord for some reason, so I am putting this map into REVIEWING. This means that there are significant changes needed to be made before I can accept your map fully! Please let me know on Discord when these changes are finished, and I will happily accept this map. [You have until July 19th, 2020 to make changes before the map is automatically rejected.]

The build looks great now, I wouldn't change a thing! Adding the floor definitely brought the build to the next level, so good work!

The parkour is the main issue again. For the most part, the difficulty still suits a hard better, but is still inconsistent difficulty wise overall. One jump in particular that is too hard for an Expert even is the blipup. Those are reserved for insanes only, so that will have to be taken out for sure. I would ask that you work with Casey again to either buff the map overall, or reduce the amount of jumps and smooth out the difficulty into a hard map.

Thanks for submitting this map! I hope you are able to make the changes soon! If you have any questions in the meantime, please feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord. Cheers!

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello again Slang,

I unfortunately will have to reject this map, as the reviewing period has passed and you have not contacted me or another map judge about making changes to your submission.

Thank you for submitting this map! You may resubmit in the future if you decide to make changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.