Do you like Hockey?

• Yes

• No

• I play hockey and I love it. #TrueCanadian

Results are only viewable after voting.

Grxphics

Ratings
48 8
What's your favourite sport? Hockey, European Soccer, American Football? Or it can be a different thing. Reply and say what it is! My favourite sport is Hockey, because I'm a Canadian. XD. My favourite NHL team is the Ottawa Senators. Comment below what your favourite sport is!

xXWindows10Xx

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
149 7
Well.... I like badminton for some reason...and Chess :p
[ Chess is a sport according to the Olympics Committee ]

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
I like Hockey and the Olympics. I absolutely hate Basketball and Football (no offense to people who like these two sports), and I'm ok with every other sport.

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
I like Basketball and VolleyBall :3
My favorite ones!
And yes I love Hockey too!

JustJaymee

Donator
Ratings
49 1
I love and play Softball! I have been for nearly 9 years! :3
I also love basketball and netball! Although stopped playing those a few years ago!
Hockey is a lovely sport! My nan played it a lot when she was younger so I grew up loving it too! <3 :)

Manyrain

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
262 19
Gotta agree with Windows, I like badminton. I use to play it with my friends when I was in Middle School, I don't now as I am antisocial and do not have many friends or like to go outside!

Still a pretty good sport.

Wizful

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
453 24
I played basketball for ten years, as a point guard and power forward. My teammates got to toxic for me though, it felt like a competition between teammates rather than a competition between the other team.

Day after I quit the basketball team, my friend said I should come to his swim practice. I did, and I've been doing swim and water polo ever since. Way better community, all around great people in both swim and water polo.

But honestly I like playing every sport, except golf. I suck at golf.

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
I'd have to say yes, hockey is my favorite sport. I have played hockey for over 6 years now and love the game. I also really like ultimate frisbee but that's a different story. xD

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
I've played basketball for 10 years and was formerly on my school's JV basketball team. I loved playing so much I found myself on a regional team. Unfortunately for me, the physicality and competitiveness only grew with age, and as a short Asian kid at 5'6" comparing to some super-athletic 7' tall guys I found myself falling behind further and further. I've since moved to track, which I very much enjoy. I still play basketball with friends or former teammates sometimes, and still watch it on TV quite often (yeaaa clippersss)

Hockey is the very last sport I'd want to play but it sure is fun as hell to watch ;)

Ewwww Clippers,
rockets with the better record tho