Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
Hard - Easy and Mediums are a bit too easy and Expert and Insanes are always too hard for me. Hard Difficulty is always the way to go when I want a challenge.

SpiroTech

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
SpiroTech
SpiroTech
Patron+
Ratings
I have to say that my favorites have to be insane. they're just really interesting and have amazing builds.

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Insanes, because they are the most fun to make- I don't get to parkour much nowadays because I'm generally pretty busy when I'm online helping players, etc. The builds I've helped or made myself for insane maps are the ones I have the greatest memories and most fun making :)

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
Easy/Hard - I completed the most hard maps but I enjoy easies the most (I'm bad, can you tell?) but sometimes even the easies are infuriatingly hard.

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Expert is just enough difficult without being frustrating, and it's also a really good difficulty to build maps, since I can create some evil puzzles without being a pain to test c: (Hard maps is good too) (The parkour of an insane map is too long to build and test, and easy/medium are kinda limited when you wanna create a tricky parkour, and well I build easy maps as big as insane maps so I don't have preference for the build in general).

french

Dedicated Member
MVP
FrenchKnife
FrenchKnife
MVP
Ratings
94 2
Experts and insane for sure, the builds are really satisfying.

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
That’s hard to choose, I would say hard or expert. Medium and Easy are usually way to easy, hard is where I can still do the parkour. With expert I haven’t really been able to do much of the parkour, but I have loved the builds people make with the insane difficulty. Once I get better with parkour expert will easily be my favorite difficulty!

zzykrkv

Dedicated Member
VIP+
zzykrkv
zzykrkv
VIP+
Ratings
202 5
expert if i'm just here for casual parkour but insane is also really good. They have some of the best builds and provide a really great challenge.

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
I'd say insane - the biggest builds, and the parkour - while challenging - feels really accomplishing when you beat it (I'm bad at parkour I find beating Fridge and Avengers to be an accomplishment don't @ me). I always tend to ragequit on hard maps because they are very not fun, medium maps are too varied in difficulty (some easier than easy maps, some harder than hard maps) and the easy maps, while they are mostly cool, get pretty boring. Expert comes in a close second but I feel like they aren't as satisfying to beat as insane maps.