Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey 90sCutie,

It pains me to have to tell you that your map has been REJECTED.
  • Theme: Although we do not have maps themed precisely after "Fairies" or a "Fairy Garden", we do have two garden maps: ZenGarden and TheGarden. And, as this isn't even very representative of fairies in any way and is really just another garden map, I believe it's an unoriginal map.
  • Build: I don't believe this is a very well-executed map as it lacks effort and creativity. It's legitimately floating blocks and flowers. It has no focus, detailing, shaping, or parkour integration. You have to try harder when building a map, this just wasn't very good.
  • Parkour: The PK length and difficulty do fit the easy difficulty, I'll give you that. But, that doesn't mean I didn't find the parkour unenjoyable to do because I did. This was due to the lack of variety in the jumps/blocks used. You used the same types of jumps all throughout the map in segments, leaving no room for any variety. Please assure yourself to use all types of jumps so that your PK is fun to do.
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.