Factions Darkness22Gaming Anticheat

Your Username: Darkness22 Gaming

Date and Server: 12:19 AM 6/17/2021

Why you were punished: It just told me Manaray Anticheat?

Have you been banned on Manacube before?: No

--------------------------------------------------

Why should you be unbanned or unmuted?: It genuinely didn't do anything I was raiding a base with my buddy, I don't know if you have the chat logs but I was tp'ing to him talking about building a TNT cannon to raid a base then we found out it wasn't claimed. We starting taking the spawners and everything there and after we finish I was gonna do /f home and next thing I know it tells me I'm banned. Like check the locations I went and the commands and the chat and see that I literally was not doing anything. I don't cheat simply put. Like I just bought VIP yesterday. Why would I waste that money..?

Also I think it has something to do with the screenshot below. I just wanna play my factions server again we are in the top 50 in value and I wanna play :(

Any evidence to support your appeal: Don't y'all have logs for that..?

Attachments

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
360 108
Your Username: Darkness22 Gaming

Date and Server: 12:19 AM 6/17/2021

Why you were punished: It just told me Manaray Anticheat?

Have you been banned on Manacube before?: No

--------------------------------------------------

Why should you be unbanned or unmuted?: It genuinely didn't do anything I was raiding a base with my buddy, I don't know if you have the chat logs but I was tp'ing to him talking about building a TNT cannon to raid a base then we found out it wasn't claimed. We starting taking the spawners and everything there and after we finish I was gonna do /f home and next thing I know it tells me I'm banned. Like check the locations I went and the commands and the chat and see that I literally was not doing anything. I don't cheat simply put. Like I just bought VIP yesterday. Why would I waste that money..?

Also I think it has something to do with the screenshot below. I just wanna play my factions server again we are in the top 50 in value and I wanna play :(

Any evidence to support your appeal: Don't y'all have logs for that..?
Man your picture won't support your appeal as it just shows that you got banned.. Also use the link that the above person send to appeal :)