Rejected (Expert/Insane) Social Media Parkour, Made by- DinoMolly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Molly Parks

Donator
Ratings
I made this parkour by myself.
I believe this is a Expert or Insane parkour.
It has 188 jumps and 5 checkpoints.
The social media apps that are included in the parkour are:
Instagram
Twitter
Facebook
Tumblr
Pinterest
Vine
Youtube

The types of jumps in this parkour are:
Fence
4-block
Around the corner jumps
Ladder
Single-block with row of blocks above it.

This is my parkour! I hope yall like it! I would provide screenies but my computer does not allow me to do so. Please check it out on creative at /warp SocialMediaPK

Last edited:

Angel_Scarz

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
35 109
One Question

How is it medium OR HARD?
188 Jumps?! Are you serious? My insane course has 170 jumps... Insane course Have 120+ Jumps And you got MORE THAN 120 jumps how is this medium or hard? are the jumps easy?
[DOUBLEPOST=1440849812][/DOUBLEPOST]Its good but You should Make less jumps on the Stuff like the Instagram things

Molly Parks

Donator
Ratings
One Question

188 Jumps?! Are you serious? My insane course has 170 jumps... Insane course Have 120+ Jumps And you got MORE THAN 120 jumps how is this medium or hard? are the jumps easy?
[DOUBLEPOST=1440849812][/DOUBLEPOST]Its good but You should Make less jumps on the Stuff like the Instagram things
Some of the jumps are fairly easy. But I admit there are some hard jumps in there. And what do you mean by the Instagram things?

The_Jazzy_Man

Dedicated Member
Ratings
188 jumps is ridiculous for a medium player, and even a hard player for that matter. Length has a big part in difficulty. Although in you defense it was a fairly good map.

Molly Parks

Donator
Ratings
188 jumps is ridiculous for a medium player, and even a hard player for that matter. Length has a big part in difficulty. Although in you defense it was a fairly good map.
Since everyone is saying I should change the skill. I did. It's now Expert or Insane Parkour.

Last edited:

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
Sorry, but this map just suffers from a length issue. You wanted the parkour to go super high into the sky when it really didn't need to go that high. Because of this, it made your jump count skyrocket and you've had to give it a difficulty that does not befit this game...

Sadly, this map has been rejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.