• /plot visit Estonez
  • Difficulty: Easy :)
  • Jumps: Around 42 or so
  • Screenshots:
  • The entrance/front:

Screenshot_2.png
  • Left side:
  • Screenshot_3.png
  • The back: (has barriers to prevent going back on accident or doing a neo around the ladder part)
  • Screenshot_4.png
  • Right side:
  • Screenshot_5.png
  • Inside-body Ladder part:
  • Screenshot_6.png
  • Upper-inside-body Nerfed Headhitter part: (above the ladder part so if you fall you fall down to the same pit.)
  • Screenshot_8.png
  • Inside head part:
  • Screenshot_9.png
  • Last part:
  • Screenshot_10.png
  • Unfortunately, I cannot post more than 10 files. the checkpoints are in the following locations:
  • Inside right leg, (A path to go through to the back)
  • Inside the right arm (To the ladder part)
  • Inside the left arm (To the nerf-headhitter part)
  • Infront the pathway into the head (To enter it)
I hope my map is good enough to be submitted, as it is my first ever map, 3 People have tested it. Here's what they said:
ImSteZ: I like it
iFireFace: It's pretty good
stenw: It's amazing!

The main theme of this map is to be diverse but simple, easy to understand and creative. It's meant to be silly and fun.
Thank you for reading,

Regards,
-Estonez

Attachments

caseyclosed

Forum Expert
ELITE
caseyclosed
caseyclosed
ELITE
Ratings
518 24
Here is my official critique of the map!
The theme is not very original as we have many Minecraft statue themed maps. The build is blocky and a simple Minecraft statue. It could be better. The parkour is unvaried but it does fit the difficulty. I suggest you mix in other jumps and blocks such as heads, flower pots, enchanting tables, ice, soul sand, beds, piston heads, fences, cobblestone walls... the list goes on. I do have to mention that I find it a tad bit narcissistic that you built yourself as a theme. Good luck!

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
Hello Estonez! Unfortunately, I will be rejecting your map.

The theme isn't particularly original as we already have many "3d pixel art" maps based on MC skins, blocks, and mobs, and unfortunately, they are no longer allowed.

The parkour is a bit long and difficult for an easy; I think it would be better suited to a medium. The parkour is rather repetitive, considering it's entirely normal/ladder jumps. However, it's definitely a fun map in my opinion, and the parkour is implemented very well into the build.

The build is easily recognizable as your skin and well-shaped, but unfortunately, these types of builds are no longer allowed as previously mentioned.

Thank you for submitting! If you have any questions, feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord (MCBYT#2023).​

Status
Not open for further replies.